The Student Room Group

Post your best photograph

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Itchybrain
How pretentious.

Agreed

Art snobs really annoy me. They feel they have to define everything.
Reply 101
Ele_B
I cannot manage to upload any of my pictures, they're all too heavy or if i try uploading them from my flickr page it says "invalid type":s-smilie:
any suggestion?

anyone who can help me?
Ele_B
anyone who can help me?

Try ImageShack ?
Ele_B
anyone who can help me?

Have you got MSN? If so add me and I'll try and help ya out :smile:
Reply 105
LaSagna
You can put as much thought and creativity as you want into photography, and sometimes it pays off. But sometimes the best photos happen by chance. This is one of my favourite photos, which only happened because I was experimenting with my first digital camera just after I got it, and I wanted to see what happened if I selected the lightbulb on the white balance menu.

Spoiler

This is my other favourite

Spoiler

Ok you REALLY have to help me out now cos it's driving me mental. Where is that first pic taken? I really recognise that island and I can't help thinking it's blatantly obvious... Please tell :o:
Reply 106
Here's a few kite surfing shots:

Spoiler

Rob801
Here's a few kite surfing shots:

Spoiler

Sweet! Where were these taken dude? Love the last one :smile:
Reply 108
thegman89
Sweet! Where were these taken dude? Love the last one :smile:

Can't remember exactly where, on a Kentish beach though (I think it was at Winchelsea on an extremely windy day).
AnnyRoquentin
Why would I neg you, what would I gain from that?
Take my opinion how you wish, I'm now so bored of this, it's clear that those who have understood my point disagree, and others presume I'm being bitchy. True, I could have said things in a different manner, but what's the point, I mean the same thing underneath.
Oh, and the disheartening comment? This is a subject I love and adore, and I find these images disheartening, personally I think people are infinitely more creative than these pictures represent, it's a shame people are too preoccupied with technical ability and the aesthetic to focus on that.

When you're done reading the thesaurus, then we'll talk.

Here's a quick tip. We're all enjoying looking at each others photos. Most of the people in the thread aren't posting 'creative' photo's, they are posting pictures which mean something to them or they're happy with.

No-one cares about your opinion, no-one respects you for your high and mighty viewpoint, and no-one is falling for this pseudo-art critique that you seem so keen on serving out.

Leave the thread unless you want to post something so we can appreciate your 'genious.'
TommyWannabe
When you're done reading the thesaurus, then we'll talk.

Here's a quick tip. We're all enjoying looking at each others photos. Most of the people in the thread aren't posting 'creative' photo's, they are posting pictures which mean something to them or they're happy with.

No-one cares about your opinion, no-one respects you for your high and mighty viewpoint, and no-one is falling for this pseudo-art critique that you seem so keen on serving out.

Leave the thread unless you want to post something so we can appreciate your 'genious.'

Again, if you'd read back you'd see why I've not posted anything. Aside from the reasons stated there, I really don't feel I need to prove myself. This is all getting a bit tiresome, it's just my opinion quite clearly, disagree all you want.
Reply 111
imtired
all of them :teeth:

lol hmm which ever you think are good from city and people.

:redface: Too many, heres a few more

Spoiler

All from Japan, taken in April with a Kodak P&S (Easyshare V705). The first one is probably my favourate.
Megastar
Love the angle and crop on this one.

Yeah I was thinking that as well
Reply 113
Ewan

deserves rep, at midnight. :yy:
I call these.....

"camera phone art" :wink:

Reply 115
Ewan, your photos are absolutely beautiful. I would love to visit Japan
Valkyrja: That first one is awesome! Was it a spontaneous shot?

Some of mine:

Spoiler

Taken with a little Fuji compact..

Spoiler

And another with my Canon 350D.
I really can't photograph worth a damn but my 12 y/o brother is always taking photos. If i can find some of his pictures i'll post them :biggrin:

edit: ok so i know his photos arn't technical or very arty but i like them...My brothers photos:

Ewan

All from Japan, taken in April with a Kodak P&S (Easyshare V705). The first one is probably my favourate.

I am actually so jealous that I want to cry slightly.
probably:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending