The Student Room Group

Post your best photograph

Scroll to see replies

dd1989
You could have some fun with that photo..

Quick two minute play around, it's not very good but you get the idea.

I like that, it brings the silouette of the plane through a bit more and looks really good
Took these this summer on my crappy old digital camera

HannahUVM

you should definitely work on that top one to merge the reflection in properly. would be a lovely photo.
Reply 1204
Just back from Japan, fantastic place. I definitely want to go back! Flights were awful though, lol. Here's some photos I've taken:

And many more! I took nearly 2000 hahahah.

If you want more, keep an eye on my album here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jsynnott/sets/72157622431659174/

All comments welcome!
Reply 1205
Ghost

All comments welcome!

O-M-G

Amazing :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 1206
dd1989
O-M-G

Amazing :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

lol serious? Thanks man!
Reply 1207
YEah they're really cool, but I often wonder whether any one can just point a camera in Japan and make it look pretty haha.
Photos look awesome Ghost. Good job :smile: Was the journey not exhausting?
Reply 1209
Ghost

All comments welcome!

Nice photos! Loving the bokeh :wink:
Reply 1210
HannahUVM

I really like this one, nice photo.
Reply 1211
Hmm, took these in the car last night while my mum was driving. Clearly not the best option as my knees weren't the most stable resting place. Anyway, I know they're pretty poor but I like light streams :puppyeyes: I will do some better ones with the tripod, some time.

Spoiler

Reply 1212
Luccy I like the 2nd one better, has a better effect
Reply 1213
I guess so, I actually prefer the first one myself though! I have no idea why - call me mad.
Reply 1214
Lucyyy
I guess so, I actually prefer the first one myself though! I have no idea why - call me mad.

Your mad :p: but they are your photo's afetr all :P but they are still good :-)
Reply 1215
Lucyyy
Hmm, took these in the car last night while my mum was driving. Clearly not the best option as my knees weren't the most stable resting place. Anyway, I know they're pretty poor but I like light streams :puppyeyes: I will do some better ones with the tripod, some time.

Spoiler

Merge them in Photoshop and you will end up with something crazy like I posted a few pages back.

http://i29.tinypic.com/2304xw.jpg

Clicky
Reply 1216
dd1989
Merge them in Photoshop and you will end up with something crazy like I posted a few pages back.

http://i29.tinypic.com/2304xw.jpg

Clicky

Ah gosh, that's pretty funky! I wouldn't have thought to do that, I'll give it a shot methinks.
Reply 1217
I think I used maybe 4 shots from inside the car to do that.
Reply 1218
Had a little play around, not quite as good as yours though :p:

Spoiler

Now that we're talking about car & city lights, what do you think of this one? I took it on my last holidays, and I quite like the way it came out..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending