The Student Room Group

Post your best photograph

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1340
TheGhostofODonahue
:eek: your photos are beautiful :yep:

My 4th of July post :smile:

thanks :smile: just checked your photo blog out and your pictures are fantastic, very inspiring
Reply 1341
Here's a few I've taken recently (camera Canon EOS 450D all with kit lens aside from the final one which was with the Canon 1.8F 50mm):

HDR shot of Magdalene College Oxford at 6am on May day

Bodleian Library Oxford during the snow earlier this year

Warning tape around the JET nuclear fusion reactor in Culham Oxfordshire

My friends dog

Cows looking menacing at my friends farm outside Hereford

Some interesting models in the science museum London

Christmas tree (no photoshop)

Bonfire at my Churches student weekend away

Sorry that's more than one but hopefully people will find them interesting as they're a pretty mixed bag. Had my camera a few months now and getting better but still loads of room for improvement

If you've got any feedback I'm happy to hear it!

Jon
Reply 1342

My Nikon 50mil's (autofocus and manual)
long distance hdr in the heat gives great effects

Gypsy King

Also liking the fact the focus is a little long, though not sure why. :o:

Just looks like the depth of field to me so you must have had a wide open aperture when you took the photo.
Reply 1345
I have already posted a couple earlier in the thread but here are some more recent pics :biggrin:

i know the quality isnt that good but it was don with a camera i had years ago my first one infact

would be amazing if camera was better#

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52342522@N02/sets/72157624449150659/
aaaagggg1525
i know the quality isnt that good but it was don with a camera i had years ago my first one infact

would be amazing if camera was better#

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52342522@N02/sets/72157624449150659/

which one? :p:
look through the better scenes were amazing just imagain better coulors and sharpness etc lol
Reply 1349

Reply 1350

Reply 1351
These are 2 I took last night with the trusty old compact digital we have. I quite like the way they've came out, but I'm certainly no photographer.

Spoiler

Spoiler

facebook link below - like me or add my profile which is katie rose mason please!!!!
Reply 1353

I'm no photographer (but I can't wait to have enough money to get into it) but I loved these photos that I took so much that I actually bothered printing them!

Reply 1355

MrsShifty

This picture seems to zoom in and out if you scroll on it!
Reply 1357
optical
the quality of them arent as good as they should be because ive made them smaller :frown:
im impressed with how the one of the eiffel tower turned out, no processing at all, just pointed and shot :yep:
Reply 1359
I haven't been photographing for long, but amongst what I already have, these two spring to mind.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending