The Student Room Group
Reply 1
The one you would be happiest studying, would enjoy more and are most likely to get an A in...
Fluffy
The one you would be happiest studying, would enjoy more and are most likely to get an A in...

Exactly.
Fluffy

agreed - i wish i hadnt done maths at A level i had no hope in hell of getting an A or a B for that matter.
I think psychology is of most use if you're interested in medicine. RS seems like a waste of time but I'm just being biased there.
Whichever you feel you'd more likely get the A in. Out of interest, what other subjects have you chosen?
Reply 5
i have chosen maths, chem, bio
Reply 6
I did RS with Maths, Chem and Bio :smile: It was a good combo, I enjoyed the debating (the RS course was philosophy + ethics rather than world religions) and made me think of the ethical side to medicine.
RS is good because there's plenty of medical ethics in all courses. Psychology is good because you also have to do psychology. ICT is good because using a computer is essential in modern medicine. So all have aspects about them that would help you with the course but it really doesn't matter. My personal preference would be RS but that's me.
Reply 8
I'd also say RS is a good choice cos of ethics/morals...even if not just for admissions but will help you in the course too...
Reply 9
Whichever you are most likely to get an A in. I did history (nothing to do with med) and would have got an A* if they were being used now (i'm assuming an A* is 90%)
Reply 10
dont do ICT you wont like it and its not easy!!
Reply 11
jjkkll
dont do ICT you wont like it and its not easy!!

Or do you mean YOU didn't/don't like it and YOU didn't/don't find it easy? My brother, who has no interested in academia what so ever, found it a breeze but I guess that's how he is wired...
Reply 12
Fluffy
Or do you mean YOU didn't/don't like it and YOU didn't/don't find it easy? My brother, who has no interested in academia what so ever, found it a breeze but I guess that's how he is wired...

its not Hard, just incredibly long, and i dont know anyone who enjoys Applied ICT!
Reply 13
I do.
Reply 14
Fluffy
I do.

why?
Reply 15
Why do I know people who don't think it's hell? Not sure - do you believe in God? I guess it could be his doing! :wink:
Reply 16
Fluffy
Why do I know people who don't think it's hell? Not sure - do you believe in God? I guess it could be his doing! :wink:

:wink: indeed it could.

Latest

Trending

Trending