The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Nu Ordah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably we are all racist and dont like the thought of other races banging pussy thats rightfully ours (??)

Right, when I see a white blond hot chick that goes with a dirty *****, it makes me sick.

(I hope I won't be called racist for saying that ahuaauhaua :biggrin: ).
Reply 61
Nu Ordah!!!!!!!!!!!!
Probably we are all racist and dont like the thought of other races banging pussy thats rightfully ours (??)

THEY TOOK OUR QUIM!

I can't remember if I've been called racist, probably. I will take the piss and just make racist jokes and that, but then again it's a racist joke, key word being joke rather than a serious thing. I think I might have been called a racist before for saying the N word (oooh!) when singing along with some hip hop/rap songs and that, but that's just silly.

And this topic made me laugh with that 'Black's can't be racist' joke going over a load of people's head and then calling the chap a moron and shaking their virtual heads and that. Nice one.
Yeah, I was called racist for saying large parts of Africa are a bit of a mess and that the infrastructure in places like (the) Congo and Uganda seems to encourage tyranny. This came in a History class where one of my classmates was of African origins (I can't remember from where exactly - Zambia, perhaps?). Fortunately I could cite many extreme examples from my reasonable knowledge of both situations and I wiped the floor of the ingoramus in question. That's not to say that my comment didn't over-generalise, but it wasn't meant to be provocative and is essentially true. A country where 1,000+ people a day die and another country that has systematically replaced one dictator with another and another through various coups strike me as being 'messy.'

Some people are a wee bit blinkered, methinks.
King4eva
nope trust me everyone has been racist at least once

by everyone you mean you right because I disagree
Reply 64
I too disagree. I'm 0% racist and have always been.

King4eva, why do you say this?
Reply 65
I get called a racist because of my username on here. Which I think is fairly ironic, seeing as the same people call me a dirty Jew.
Nu Ordah!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think so many race problems would just fizzle out if occassionally there was an enormous mass brawl like those ones in Bradford/Oldham a few years ago.

How is it rightfully yours?

I didn't realise men could own pussy
Reply 67
Synagogue
I get called a racist because of my username on here. Which I think is fairly ironic, seeing as the same people call me a dirty Jew.

Neither your screen name nor the term dirty jew are racist.
sleekchic

How is it rightfully yours?

I didn't realise men could own pussy

Thats not really my opinion but a view I have come across from large numbers of chinese and other asians. Its natural for some people evidently
Reply 69
nnnnl
Neither your screen name nor the term dirty jew are racist.

That doesn't stop them calling me racist. And the term dirty Jew is definitely borderline racist, whether you believe in a Jewish race or not. I'm not really wanting a debate on that though, because it's bloody boring. Let's just agree that dirty Jew is a very insulting thing to be called if you are a Jew.
racism is when you differentiate someone because of their race.

this isnt always bad those as some races have different needs that others for example
Reply 71
Boolean Julian
I always shout "CHICKEN TIKKA MASAALA" at my Indian friend. I think that's probably a little bit racist.

tikka is a English dish
Reply 72
Nah, it's when you differentiate negatively, saying or implying that a race is inferior.#

Saying "Paul is from Iceland, but Erik is from Gambia and therefore Paul is better in colder conditions" isn't racist, but it is differentiating, for example.
Reply 73
Planto
Not quite on-topic, but my Indian friend puts on a false Indian accent to get discounts/priority from other Indian people (it works) and his sister flirts to get free poppudoms from the local tandoori whenever she cooks a curry.

I lol'd because I sorta do the same thing. :smile: I put on a sorta egyptian accent when trying to get discounts with arabic people, mostly when I go to London. :smile:
Reply 74
un4given
tikka is a English dish

uh.
lol? :eek:
Reply 75
Synagogue
That doesn't stop them calling me racist. And the term dirty Jew is definitely borderline racist, whether you believe in a Jewish race or not. I'm not really wanting a debate on that though, because it's bloody boring. Let's just agree that dirty Jew is a very insulting thing to be called if you are a Jew.

I don't want a debate either, but I don't agree. The term says nothing bad about jews in general, just the jew at which the comment was aimed.
Reply 76
TI-84
uh.
lol? :eek:

Invented in Birmingham. Apparently the Indian food you get in India is very different (and a lot better) than the typical british curry house food.
Reply 77
nnnnl
I don't want a debate either, but I don't agree. The term says nothing bad about jews in general, just the jew at which the comment was aimed.

I'll debate that latter comment. The fact that he felt the need to single out my religion in the insult shows that he feels that it's something in insult in itself too. The fact that I'm a Jew shouldn't impinge on the fact that I'm dirty. He wasn't calling me dirty because I'm unclean or because I have a stain on my t-shirt. He was calling me dirty because I'm a Jew.
Reply 78
nnnnl
Invented in Birmingham. Apparently the Indian food you get in India is very different (and a lot better) than the typical british curry house food.

hmmm.
Well, the common misconception that Indians eat curry everyday is rather hilarious :p: I would say that it would be a stretch If I ate curry more than twice a month when at home :s-smilie:
So maybe...but the only downside is, that it can be very vegetarian.
Synagogue

haha

Latest

Trending

Trending