The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

EvilSheep
Do you know how many places there are for your course??

I've only met one person here who had my course as his firm, can't remember whether he was unconditional or conditional.. But then, I think there's only 12 places on the course!!

On the page describing the course, it says seven, but when I applied the prospectus said "Number of places: five"

So just me, and four other people weird enough to choose the course that most people in the country don't believe is a serious course!! At my friend's school, they had a talk where the bloke said "Out of these three courses, which doesn't exist? Viking Studies, Baking Studies or [something else which I can't remember]". Of course, everyone went for the Vikings!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Fjarskafinn
On the page describing the course, it says seven, but when I applied the prospectus said "Number of places: five"

So just me, and four other people weird enough to choose the course that most people in the country don't believe is a serious course!! At my friend's school, they had a talk where the bloke said "Out of these three courses, which doesn't exist? Viking Studies, Baking Studies or [something else which I can't remember]". Of course, everyone went for the Vikings!

Awwww, bless!!!

What are your future plans btw?? (OT, I know.. )
EvilSheep
Awwww, bless!!!

What are your future plans btw?? (OT, I know.. )

I want to find some sort of career in librarianship or records management. :smile:

Following in my mum's footsteps, really..
Reply 23
Fjarskafinn
I want to find some sort of career in librarianship or records management. :smile:

Following in my mum's footsteps, really..

Cool!! Good luck :smile:
Reply 24

Viking studies sounds really interesting actually. Would be kinda weird to do a subject with just four other people though, hehe.
There seem to be quite a lot of people studying zoology around... (which is what I'm going to be doing)
Reply 25
Daniel.Blaze
Don't worry about it, you'll make so many life long friends once you are at uni.

Amazing! You already know the friends you've made this year will be friends for life? That's quite something:p:

Latest

Trending

Trending