The Student Room Group

Help please

I know this thread has probably been done like 3000 million times but I am having trouble with my forth AS choice. I already have German, History and Sociology and General Studies. I am no good at maths or physics. I put eng lit down on my form but don't think I will have time to read the books for it and do the background reading. Please help, I want an easyish subject which plays upto my wordy side. And before anyone asks I don't have a clue what I want to do, I was thinking law and German or something but it seems such a long way away. Any suggestions welcome , thanks in advance. :smile:
i think u should just do eng lit. i did it at as. most of our class didn't even read the book for the novel exam and i still came out with a B in it. we did 1 novel, poems (which don't require much reading) and two plays which u arn't expected to read on your own coz u need more people. :smile:
Reply 2
To be fair with most of the A Levels background reading can act in your favour, so i wouldn't totally discard the idea of doing eng lit, though i can understand the not having the time do read the books. But I know some people you have just done their AS eng lit and didn't actully read the whole book - they discussed it in class and evething but just bought the york guides (which i had at gcse and are quite good) and they ended up with A's.

But if you don't want eng lit how about geography? - It's not to sciencey! and in the A2 year you do essays.
Or Phsycology (sorry i can't spell it!) Its meant to be quite interesting as you write essay answers.

Hope that kinda helps
:smile:

Latest