The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Waterfight..

Just caught wind of this on facebook.. I believe Kitty's the one behind it all?

Anyways, discuss.

Anybody going?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
[QUOTE='[TuckingFypo]']Just caught wind of this on facebook.. I believe Kitty's the one behind it all?

Anyways, discuss.

Anybody going?

You make me sound like a criminal...
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
I'm one of the Social Science team leaders :biggrin:
Reply 4
katkit
You make me sound like a criminal...

lmao..

it'll be quality.. can't wait to get drenched. :ninja:
Woo! Can't wait :biggrin:
Reply 6
Its going be freeeeeeeezingggg

I just came back from a holiday in 40 degree heat, its not even september yet and it was 15 degrees when we landed WTF!

I think a hot drinks stand may be required.
Reply 7
Go Blue Team!
Reply 8
Em_maK
Its going be freeeeeeeezingggg

I just came back from a holiday in 40 degree heat, its not even september yet and it was 15 degrees when we landed WTF!

I think a hot drinks stand may be required.

Duly noted. :biggrin:
RED Team!

Hehe.
Reply 10
YELLOW

Man thats such a rough colour.
Reply 11
I'm really sorry Yellow's your colour, but on the bright side (haha, unintentional) you'll be the brightest ones out there.
We get shirts? Cool.. :ninja:

The Yellow team will prevail..
Reply 13
No!! I can't afford to buy 300+ shirts! :frown: I can barely afford to live at uni, yet along buy EVERYONE shirts! We're only doing the shirt thing for the Team Captains - and that's if I can afford it! The money in my pocket is rather scarce...

Ah well. :biggrin: I'll do my best.
Reply 14
Primark :biggrin: If you can't find coloured just get white ones and write on them in coloured pens?
Reply 15
katkit
No!! I can't afford to buy 300+ shirts! :frown: I can barely afford to live at uni, yet along buy EVERYONE shirts! We're only doing the shirt thing for the Team Captains - and that's if I can afford it! The money in my pocket is rather scarce...

Ah well. :biggrin: I'll do my best.

Just get everyone to wear the colour of their team?

Is this an actual 'official event' during freshers week? Or just something a few people are organising.
Reply 16
Aspect
Just get everyone to wear the colour of their team?

Is this an actual 'official event' during freshers week? Or just something a few people are organising.

Ah no, it's not an official thing. Which is a pity. But still, it'll be a lot of fun - no doubt it if was official there'd be t-shirts for everyone to buy etc, etc.

And as for the Primark idea, yep, could afford a few, but still, at £3 per polo shirt, that's about £900 ^_^ scaryness!

But if you're talking about just for the Captains, then yup, Lottie and I are considering this option.
I've got an idea about mine... I have a red tankini, so I'll probably (depending on weather) wear a white strap top with my tankini top underneath...

Wish I still had my school PE top, bright red polo shirts :biggrin: With my name on it!
Reply 18
I got about a dozen blue denim shirts i never wear if any of my fellow blue's find themselves without suitably colour coordinated attire
I have red I can wear :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending