Democracy
And you go where, exactly? :p:
It states it quite clearly on my sig.
ThePenguinMafia
It states it quite clearly on my sig.

Ah right. So London Met I presume? :colone:
Reply 22
clad in armour
apperently its requirments for entry are the lowest (not that its bad in any way) but even that is 5A*s, never heard of a non competitive med school in the uk

They do not specify a minimum number of A*s. They 'take GCSE performance into consideration when selecting candidates for interview as competition for our places is intense'.

http://www.le.ac.uk/sm/le/faq/faq.htm
Democracy
Ah right. So London Met I presume? :colone:
Nah, they're not inbred.
All med schools are competitive, if you get into any you should take it as a big achievement.
I don't think a non-competitive med school really exists. Medicine is a tough profession and a lot of people want to become doctors. I think it's even more competitive for international students too.
Lu-x
Oh dammit, she will kill me that I forget her :p: Who is the one other?

You, haha! I new it was someone who has Leicester AAB in their signature, and they had a pink username!

Therefore, the logical conclusion is you.

Sorry for any offense! :p: :biggrin:
clad in armour
apperently its requirments for entry are the lowest (not that its bad in any way) but even that is 5A*s, never heard of a non competitive med school in the uk

Reply 28
Speedbird2008

Lmao
Lu-x
Oh dammit, she will kill me that I forget her :p: Who is the one other?

You're damn straight I will...:yep: :p: :biggrin:
clad in armour

^someone's got the smarts.... :rolleyes:

(:ninja: :p:)
Reply 31
Miss_Scarlett
You're damn straight I will...:yep: :p: :biggrin:

:ninja:
Lu-x
:ninja:

:jumphug:
Lu-x
Lmao

:colondollar:

(Yay for smiley convos. :p:)
Reply 34
Speedbird2008

LOLLL

I was thinking of applying to Leicester, then I read they require AA in biology and chemistry.

Although I achieved AAAB (1 UMS off A in computing), I don't know if I can get AAB to include Bio and Chem at A at A2.

I don't want to take that gamble, I'd rather have an AAB offer in any subject.
Reply 35
Edit: I haven't seen any Leicester medics on TSR? Am I only one?

i'm fairly new...but pick me!! I'm a Leicester Medic Fresher tooo whhayyy :smile:

they require AA in biology and chemistry.

It may have changed for this year, but my offer specified an A in Chemistry and then an A and a B in Biology and Maths - but the A could be in either. So if you can get an A in Chem, then the other A could be a different subject e.g Maths as opposed to Bio.
Reply 36
N.O.R.E.
LOLLL

I was thinking of applying to Leicester, then I read they require AA in biology and chemistry.

Although I achieved AAAB (1 UMS off A in computing), I don't know if I can get AAB to include Bio and Chem at A at A2.

I don't want to take that gamble, I'd rather have an AAB offer in any subject.

It's only A in Chem, with AAB overall.

http://www.le.ac.uk/sm/le/a100/a100_criteria.htm
Reply 37
Tinny
i'm fairly new...but pick me!! I'm a Leicester Medic Fresher tooo whhayyy :smile:

:zomg: A new person
Reply 38
A new person

hiii!
Reply 39
Tinny
hiii!

:biggrin: Are you on the facebook group?

Latest

Trending

Trending