The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Teao the Cat
Hmm, i can add that to my proposed horror film about that huge goose thing from the pond, up Bowland Tower, with a meat cleaver (hmm, sounds like cluedo...) He can be avenging the deaths of the people in threes... or maybe he is hypnotising people into putting other people under their beds....

Is there really an evil goose that charges/bites people 'cause his mate was run over or something? I thought he was an urban myth. :eek:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
If Furness is oversubscribed that's a bummer, that's the one I really wanted to get into. Ah well, there's always Fylde just in case
Celifein
Is there really an evil goose that charges/bites people 'cause his mate was run over or something? I thought he was an urban myth. :eek:

He's never charged at me.. I just think he looks relly funny when he waddles, and there was a meat cleaver left in our kitchen from the previous occupants... then we went up bowland tower and found lots of dead flies, so we made the natrual progression...
Reply 23
Celifein

:eek: Never dare question the existence of the Devil Goose! He has his own Facebook group! (honestly, do a search if you don't believe me). I promise you, you have never seen anything this size on a pond before.
Reply 24
It was the Facebook group that tipped me off to the existence of this peculiar creature. I absolutely love that it's filed under "Religion & Spirituality". :biggrin:

Teao, do not mock the Beast. :no:
Celifein
It was the Facebook group that tipped me off to the existence of this peculiar creature. I absolutely love that it's filed under "Religion & Spirituality". :biggrin:

Teao, do not mock the Beast. :no:

Maybe he just likes me... or is scared of me!
Reply 26
Teao the Cat
Maybe he just likes me... or is scared of me!

I'm suddenly reminded of a very famous horror film involving a devil-spawned child and his equally evil familiar...

You wouldn't happen to have any birthmarks that resemble numbers, would you?
Celifein
I'm suddenly reminded of a very famous horror film involving a devil-spawned child and his equally evil familiar...

You wouldn't happen to have any birthmarks that resemble numbers, would you?

'Fraid not... the goose might!
Reply 28
Teao the Cat
'Fraid not... the goose might!

Damn. The brilliant horror film about the cleaver-wielding Teao, her Devil Goose familiar, and her plot to stow three bodies under each of the halls beds in vengeance for not getting her full deposit back will have to remain unmade. :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending