The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1
nope then lol. Has nobody else got this?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I looked it up on the Nottingham website and it looks pretty interesting...study skills and such... I would have loved to do something like that when I was an undergrad.
Reply 3
Yeah, I thought it looked really good. I've sent off to go and whatnot. Just wondered if anyone else had
what are you on about? what is kick s tart
Reply 5
what? link please
Reply 6
I can't find anything, but it just came in the post today saying like, we're holding a two day event, with stuff like activities to meet people before you come and learn study techniques
Reply 7
1LoveridgeC
I can't find anything, but it just came in the post today saying like, we're holding a two day event, with stuff like activities to meet people before you come and learn study techniques
what! where is my mine? i hope i get one :woo:
i went to this last year, it's not residential, it's for people who live close to nottingham and so who can pop up. the actual stuff we did in sessions wasn't hugely useful for me, apart from the library tour BUT i would say go because it is an opportunity to make friends before you go and you get a headstart on learning your way round. also it kind of makes you think AHHH i'm actually going to be living here next week!

i posted something similar to you last year :P
Reply 9
hehe. Thankyou. I thought it might be after researching. I must be the least local 'local' ever. Takes me an hour to get there! Can't wait.
Yeah lol I live an hour away too, must be people in the East Midlands or some kind of are they've selected?! They have a different thing for people who live near and who are commuting rather than moving as well.

ahh i'm pretty jealous of all you freshers, i was SO excited last year and had a really great year - wish i could do it all again :biggrin: yeah kick start is a good way of kind of bringing it closer and making it more real. have a good time :smile:
Reply 11
i got a phonecall yday, she said all the places have been allocated, and im on waiting list, i so wanna go. sum1 plz cancel. i feel like if i dnt go every1 will make friends, and when i gt there it'll be like awkward...

Latest

Trending

Trending