Scroll to see replies

School, people.
persian.royalty
I'm terrified of childbirth.

Ditto.
Waking up in a coffin! :eek:
Reply 84
Tomber
I was reading the other day about a ship which sank in the 19th century; it ran into a typhoon, and the practise at the time was for the passengers to be tied to their beds during a storm, to stop them getting knocked over. Of course when the ship sank, the people were still tied to their beds and pretty much all of them drowned.

*shudders*

I wouldnt like to drown either :s-smilie: Kinda scares me! Knowing theres no way you could survive if you stayed there long enough :s-smilie:
Just being trapped somewhere alone knowing I was going to die in that situation :o:
Reply 85
Speedbird2008
Waking up in a coffin! :eek:

One of my mates great great grandmother woke up in a mortuary :s-smilie: :eek:
The technology wasn't great :rolleyes:, she had severe pneumonia and the doctors thought she had died....but her body had shut down to an extent she was barely breathing and her heart was barely beating. She came around and lived for another 5 years or so after :eek: Scary stuff
Being the only one left with literally no one except me. That kind of apocalyptic situation would be tough on me. Think of "28 days later" that sort of thing.
Reply 87
exams!!!
arghhhh lmao.
Reply 88
Being diagnosed cancer.
I couldn't cope with it....
Being chased by an army of assorted spiders that are VERY fast, though they may not actually be, but would be in this situation- camel spiders, tarantulas and all other huge and hairy and or/venomous ones. Then being locked in a room with them.
'As opposed to half sex?'

Yes, you complete tosser.
Reply 91
mine is being raped, I wouln't know how to handle it
Reply 92
being in the middle of an ocean and not being able to see any land and eventually drowning. THATS scary.
Being in a room with any of the following

Polar Bear
Brown Bear
Black Bear
Koala Bear
Tiger (any variety of the giant cat)
Leopard
Lion
Rhino
Hipppo
Crocodile
Alligator
Komodo Dragon
Anaconda
Angry Buffalo
Irate Elephante
Irritable Swarm of Bees
Godzilla
Curt from PLUK
Trinny and Suzanah
That Gok or whatever his name is
Any form of radioactive super mutant
A Demon
Dragon (I would probably be ok with a bearded dragon)
Tony Blair
George Bush - either variant

and so on
Anything involving me interacting with spiders.

Actually, I'd love a zombie outbreak. Amongst all the carnage and death, initially hidden underneath would be a social Utopia where rules were disbanded and rigid conformity lost. Plus it would give your life a directive.

And being sent to prison for a crime I didn't commit (a la Prison Break) would do a similar thing with regards to a directive, and breaking out would be a fun challenge.
Reply 95
Nuclear war.
being in the sea. i got caught in a rip once when i was surfing in bali and it dragged me way out to sea. there was nothing i could do about it and nobody could hear me shout. Bad times!
Powerlifter
Curt from PLUK

You'd be surprised. He barely talks in real life.

The rest are all pretty scary.
Villages.
Reply 99
waking up, looking at myself in the mirror with no make up on :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending