The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Timetables

I'm sure that someone's already told me, but I'm unsure how I'm meant to access my timetable. Apparently students are meant to do so online, though on which website? Also, I remember seeing the timetable for students of humanities during Freshers' Week a while ago, but I've forgotten the link to that as well. Please help, someone. :wizard:

Scroll to see replies

Do you know your IT log in details? If so, go to http://www.kent.ac.uk/student and click on "Student Data System" on the left. Enter your details and you will be able to check out some info including your timetable.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm afraid I have no idea what my IT log in details are. How do I set up my university internet/e-mail account? (I haven't enrolled yet, by the way.)
Go to www.kent.ac.uk/gettingstarted and enroll. Once you've done that, you can then register for I.T. and medical, as well as choose your modules. Once you've done that, all you need to do is wait and your timetable will appear. It'll take a while though.
Reply 5
And I log in to the Kent Student Portal using my Kent IT account?
yep :biggrin:
I don't think they've really finalised the timetables yet. The ones on the student portal have a lot of clashes and don't make a lot of sense.
Reply 8
Perhaps I'll wait till another week or so before enrolling then. But where do I go to get my timetable for Freshers' Week? :s-smilie:
Reply 9
Theres one on the facebook group (UKC Freshers 2008)! Looks really good.
Reply 10
I don't have facebook. :frown: Where is it on the Kent Uni website?
I'd enroll as soon as possible so you can choose your modules, or else you might find the ones you want to do are full.
Reply 12
Okays. I'll have to post them a piccy of me then.
Reply 13
i haven't recieved my 'getting started' pack from kent uni can i still enrol?
jus-mi
i haven't recieved my 'getting started' pack from kent uni can i still enrol?

Yep. Your Kent ID is the same as your track number, not including the last digit.
Reply 15
GodspeedGehenna
I'd enroll as soon as possible so you can choose your modules, or else you might find the ones you want to do are full.

Having said that in order to choose modules, you need an IT account, which they said we should claim only 48 hours after receiving our confirmation letter. Does anyone know what the wait is for and what happens if you try to claim one before that period?
Reply 16
GodspeedGehenna
Yep. Your Kent ID is the same as your track number, not including the last digit.

Are you sure? My track number was something like 1027884630, which is nothing like my Kent ID number. :s-smilie: Do you mean that a person's application number is the same as their Kent ID one, or is that the same thing? :s-smilie:
-.-!!!
Having said that in order to choose modules, you need an IT account, which they said we should claim only 48 hours after receiving our confirmation letter. Does anyone know what the wait is for and what happens if you try to claim one before that period?

Meh, I claimed my IT account before I had my welcome letter using the Track ID method.
Reply 18
KentWill
Are you sure? My track number was something like 1027884630, which is nothing like my Kent ID number. :s-smilie: Do you mean that a person's application number is the same as their Kent ID one, or is that the same thing? :s-smilie:

that wasn't your track number that was your personal ID your track number should begin with 08 etc etc
Nothing happens if you claim your I.T. account before 48 hours are up. I got my confirmation letter yesterday and set it up today and nothing happened. If you don't have a welcome pack, you can still choose your modules since they're all listed in the form of a PDF on Kent's website.

Latest

Trending

Trending