The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I got it several hours ago.

I have a new version of java. This error is even shown in the Internet explorer browser as an error on page. Could anyone try just for the sake of testing to follow the link:

http://www.imperial.ac.uk/accommodation/usefulinformation/howtopayyouraccommodationfees

and get to second step and try to click proveed button. Help really appreciated.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Works perfectly for me, just paid it.
Master Polhem
Works perfectly for me, just paid it.

Where are you going? Or are you still hoping to keep some amount of anonymity :ninja:
Reply 23
Garden was one of my lower choices, so the fact I haven't had an e-mail seems like good news from my perspective.
schrodinger's cat
Where are you going? Or are you still hoping to keep some amount of anonymity :ninja:

Well I have not nearly vented my pool of indiscriminate vindication of insults, attacks, hatred and pure utter oratorical violence.

Thus, I find that it is in my best interest to stay anonymous for fear of being attacked if my location was disclosed.

You got the accommodation mails?
Master Polhem
Well I have not nearly vented my pool of indiscriminate vindication of insults, attacks, hatred and pure utter oratorical violence.

Thus, I find that it is in my best interest to stay anonymous for fear of being attacked if my location was disclosed.

You got the accommodation mails?

I figured it might be something along those lines :p:

Nope, i ain't got anything yet. I could do with it fairly soon as i'm going to be out of the country in a bit, which makes responding and paying slightly more difficult (though not impossible). I've learnt by now not to expect anything from Imperial anytime soon, just because someone else on TSR has already got it.
schrodinger's cat
I figured it might be something along those lines :p:

Nope, i ain't got anything yet. I could do with it fairly soon as i'm going to be out of the country in a bit, which makes responding and paying slightly more difficult (though not impossible). I've learnt by now not to expect anything from Imperial anytime soon, just because someone else on TSR has already got it.

Clearly they only send it prematurely to its most valued members a.k.a. me.

EDIT: I do love you, I do.
Master Polhem
Clearly they only send it prematurely to its most valued members a.k.a. me.

EDIT: I do love you, I do.

Wait, you understand the term "love"?
Candescence
Wait, you understand the term "love"?

It is a decoy! *SSH*
Master Polhem
It is a decoy! *SSH*

AHA!

And to think i was off looking for a wedding ring :bawling:
Reply 30
Err...The Capital On In Front Of Each Word Is...My Online Typing Style, Ignore It Hehe =p
Yes I Did It On Purpose. So No One Else In TSR Are Accommodated Besides Garden Hall Ones? =/
****ing Garden Hall With Their Posh Lounge. I'd Quite Like To Know What Cess Pit I'm Calling Home Next Year Too, You Snooty Bastards.
Reply 32
~|Shock|~
Only have received the email that ask me to register online.....cant really see where I am allocated on there.

I want it too!! :biggrin:
Reply 33
Hey guys! Mind telling what is the title of the accommodation email??
Reply 34
Hi guys, anyone knows what the problem might be that I cannot actually pay online using Imperial service?

Whenever I get to the second step it says done but with error on page and that some kind of object is missing for java script. Perhaps I am entering some information wrong (I tried to put everything, even address...). All help greatly appreciated.

Just one thing Polly, did you put your address and all other details in your form? if yes, what address did you put - Halls of Residence address?
Reply 35
apple_bite
"Accommodation Offer for Imperial College London"!

Oh, that's the title! :biggrin: Thank you very much for telling! :p:
Reply 36
Just worked out my problem. When you put your address you need to fill in all three fields left for address. My temporary address would be:

Garden Hall 10-12 Prince's Gardens

Do you think I need to put down my temporary UK address and if es, how am I supposed to divide it to three different form fields.
Bober02
Just worked out my problem. When you put your address you need to fill in all three fields left for address. My temporary address would be:

Garden Hall 10-12 Prince's Gardens

Do you think I need to put down my temporary UK address and if es, how am I supposed to divide it to three different form fields.

No you don't, I only needed to put down my home address.
Reply 38
Pissed off...they gave me a damn twin room!!! not even en suite
Reply 39
Twin-Standard Fisher :/

Latest

Trending

Trending