The Student Room Group

annoyed..

hi iv just finished my A2's and got CCD which i am disappointed with.
bascially in my AS year i achieved really poor grades CDEU due to personal problems, so i had an up hill battle to get good grades.

anyway i feel that this year i have done well to get CCD (both Cs are literally a few marks off Bs).

my problem is that i want to study law at uni and go UEA which needs ABB (i think) and i wanted to retake the A2 year but my college hasnt allowed me to!!!!

so i just dont no what to do anymore. im going to talk to another college 2moro but they only do the same board in one of my subjects (law) so its all a bit messy.

any advice?
Reply 1
you could try distance learning, this gives you a bit more flexibility to pick and choose which exam board however if you've allready done all the work and got materials it would be pointless having more, try contacting the exam boards directly look on the exam board websites at FAQs. good luck
Restarting 6th form would probably be the best option.
Reply 3
sorry? restarting 6th form??
i dont understand why you think that would be the best option. surely being an external student and retaking various exams to boost my Cs into at least Bs and maybe an A would be better and then working hard to get law to a B or something :s-smilie:
anyway im going in 2moro to a different college to talk to them about the possibility of retaking AS and A2 law as well as AS politics (that would be 3 subjects). i think would be the best option.

Latest