The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

Ekpyrotic
Can we have a secret code? Pleeeease.

"The fox is sly in Moscow"

I'm very tempted to support that idea. How do we implement it?

Hmm...

I could dress up as a hobo, and settle outside the Whey Pat, and beg.

Me: got any spare change? *sad face*
TSR-ian: *gives me a 5p, two 2ps and a 1p*
me: thanks... got any news for me?
TSR-ian: The fox is sly in Moscow.
me: *tells you where people are in the whey pat, or if they've gone to the beach already*

You lot get to use cool secret codes, and I make a couple of quid while sitting on a pavement, deprived of beer and banter. Giving me 10p in that form is needed as part of all the secret code shenanigans...
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Bah! Now I have to decide between this and the Freshers' Debate...

And 'The fox is sly in Moscow' is awesome but gonna look a bit strange if you say it to the wrong group :P Though Ninja's suggestion is intruiging...
Jormungandr
Bah! Now I have to decide between this and the Freshers' Debate...

And 'The fox is sly in Moscow' is awesome but gonna look a bit strange if you say it to the wrong group :P Though Ninja's suggestion is intruiging...

Ooh. What time's the debate at? Any way we could work around it for you?

I think the fox thing has a lot of potential for awkward moments of hilarity. Still to decide if I like that or not, though.
Eh, don't move it around for me :smile:

Besides I'm more likely to come to the pub, the debate looks interesting but it's formalwear, eugh >_<
I think I might drop in.
H'oh no! The debate is the same day?!

Edit: It's going to be bizarre to see the people behind their avatars.
If lots of people want to go to the debate, and there's a night that suits y'all better, just shout.
Reply 47
I am (hopefuly) in
Reply 48
Count me in too!
Oh my God I cannot believe it's like just over a week before I finally pack my room and leave.....
woah.
Haha, I'm in! Unless I get terribly lost. Which, knowing me, is more than likely. But I'll try. :P
If anyone's hesitant as to where you're going, PM me and I can give you my phone number, so you can call if you need to.
Where ARE we going?
Whey Pat. I should have edited that into the first post...

Also, I'd reccomend people check here in the day or so before we meet, just in case there's any changes of plan. I'll try to have everything in my original post, so it's easy to find.

Edit: We still need a practical way of recognizing each other... hmm.
Reply 53
I will probably come along for the craic too:biggrin: Should go to more than just the Whey Pat, maybe take it from there and head to Aikmans/The Central and end it in the union or something
Reply 54
I think I might go too - I'm more of a pub crawl person than a rave person anyway!
ImperceptibleNinja

Edit: We still need a practical way of recognizing each other... hmm.

What we need is someone to make a huge TSR banner and wave it around conspicuously. Obviously.
Somebody unravel threadninja, then follow the loose wool.
Reply 57
Count me in!
Reply 58
I should be in - one of my flatmate arrives that day though so I can't guarantee my presence as I might already be drunk elsewhere :smile:
why don't we all just meet outside the pub?
so then there'll be little/no 'should i go in!?'
only a suggestion =]

Latest

Trending

Trending