Visit website
sorry lasdun floor block I gms
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
theonlyrealgoddess
Got my accomodation through today and on the meurd side it is catered but on the brightside I am not homeless. Is there anyone else in Lasdun Block 1? I am on floor 1 (guess I can't fall out any windows). It been nice to see who I am in a house with.

Me again! Lol ^_^ I'm in the same house as you!
Yay that is so great. What are you studying?
Reply 4
hey im in lasdun block, floor 1 block I
Reply 5
Heya, i am on floor 1, room 11. what rooms are you in?
Reply 6
Lasdun Floor 1 Left A Block Room 1
:biggrin: i guess u lot all gona be living close :biggrin:
Reply 7
I'm in Flr 1 Block I Room 7! I'm concerned about the food haha :tongue:
Reply 8
Rgrob
I'm in Flr 1 Block I Room 7! I'm concerned about the food haha :tongue:

Food's normally good, unless it's a Thursday....!
Ketan1991, it looks as if me and you will be meeting! I'm exactly the same as you but room 5 rather than 1.

I'm a bit unsure of how the whole thing works, actually. Will we be in a similar area to those above who are in the same location but different blocks/floors? Is the accomodation in the form of an apartment where all those in Lasdun will be in the same building but different levels? Hope this is the case as it means you can meet tons of people (from different floors, rooms etc) rather than, say, if you were in a different house for every 12 people as in other unis.
Reply 10
Leicester_Miller
Ketan1991, it looks as if me and you will be meeting! I'm exactly the same as you but room 5 rather than 1.

I'm a bit unsure of how the whole thing works, actually. Will we be in a similar area to those above who are in the same location but different blocks/floors? Is the accomodation in the form of an apartment where all those in Lasdun will be in the same building but different levels? Hope this is the case as it means you can meet tons of people (from different floors, rooms etc) rather than, say, if you were in a different house for every 12 people as in other unis.

Lasdun basically has three floors per block. There's about 6 rooms per floor. It's arranged so that there's about 3 rooms on the left, kitchen and toilets in the centre and 3 rooms on the right.

The other blocks will be right next door with a different entrance, but you'll find that you usually hang around your own floor/block. There's nothing stopping you from saying hi though to people in others. :smile:
Reply 11
Hellooooooooo,
Anybody in block F floor 1? If so I am your neighbour :-)
Also have you all received your arrival instructions?
Mine say:
Your date of arrival Saturday 27th September
Your arrival window 10.30am till 1:00pm
Your Registration Point Point D (View Registration Point Map)

But Saturday is the 26th, Sunday is the 27th! I am going to phone anyway, guessing its the 27th as that's what date it says on the accommodation agreement thing.

Does anyone know what sort of food it is? And if we still get a cooker?
Reply 12
lasdub floor 2 block B room 16...cnt wait to see you all!!

PS hope the food is nice...please say it is nice!!! lol
Reply 13
Hello,

I'm in Lasdun Block E Floor 2.

So pleased I managed to get Catered accommodation even if it does mean getting up early in the mornings...

And if anybody is in my block do let me know!

Latest

Trending

Trending