The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Six little words are all that's needed "I'm thinking of buying a Rottweiler". In all seriousness just get her to say to him that she wants nothing to do with him and that if he makes any further attempts to contact her she will view it as harrassment. If he still doesn't get the message go to the police.
Reply 21
She's decided to try a fake boyfriend, and if that doesn't work I think it will have to be the police!

But keep 'em coming, I love these suggestions ^_^
Is his name Anthony per chance?
Reply 23
the suspsense is killing me.
Reply 24
Anonymous
Is his name Anthony per chance?

Nah, it's Roy. I think that just makes it worse.
Reply 25
noodles!

now that would have been dramatic.

gutted :p:
Reply 26
noodles!

/deanon now :p:

I know someone who's JUST like that with a girl (the guy I mentioned), he's incredibly... Slow? etc. The way others have got him to leave them alone is to be harshly blunt, it put him off.
as much as it will hurt this guy in being told to "tone it down" or "go away entirely", i do think he'll need to learn not to be this clingy in the long run so i think it's worth her telling him how she feels

i would think it's not to hard to read that someone's not interested which in my opinion, would suggest that this guys a bit insecure maybe...so perhaps best to let him down gently but firmly also

good luck
Reply 28
laurakate1988
as much as it will hurt this guy in being told to "tone it down" or "go away entirely", i do think he'll need to learn not to be this clingy in the long run so i think it's worth her telling him how she feels

i would think it's not to hard to read that someone's not interested which in my opinion, would suggest that this guys a bit insecure maybe...so perhaps best to let him down gently but firmly also

good luck

She really, really has tried telling him nicely, harshly, he just won't have it...

Aside from some very big man telling him to eff off unless he wants a broken face I don't know what will do it. And even then that's not a guarantee...
Reply 29
Get her to sleep with him, guys are biologically programmed to ignore girls after they've slept with them...

:wink:
Reply 30
Has she tried "I'm pregnant....it's not yours...it's your brother's/dad's/cousin's/uncle's/postman's/MY cousin's/brother's etc etc"??
Reply 31
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 32
noodles!
Theyve slept together, it just gave him more reason to think she wanted him I guess.

She slept with him?! I guess stalkers should wear a tag.
Always make excuses to be elsewhere and don't invite him, even if it gets obvious. Don't answer texts or calls from him.

In short, ignore the hell out of him. If he asks, just say "I don't want to carry this on, sorry."

I wish explaining to him what he's doing wrong would work, but:

a) He won't get it anyway, he'll just cling more
b) He'll think it's a condition he has to meet to carry on the 'relationship'.

If he starts getting tetchy, ask a male friend to tell him to back off. Or the police if he's in any way remotely scary :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending