The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

do you reckon there will be another round of offers later in the day?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 4621
likeneverbefore
ahhh congratulations! can I ask when you sent your UCAS?

I sent my application in october. cant remember when.

I'm leaving this nerve racking forum so good luck with your applications people!
Jong Il Kim
oh well
Is still no news = good news for early applicants?

I reckon they just hold back some of us for ***** and giggles, so they can watch this thread and laugh at us :s-smilie: Anyways roll on 5pm, if no offer/rejection then the agony continues!
Reply 4623
likeneverbefore
I applied for the same course as you! UCAS sent on 6th November, the wait is so nervewracking :eek: looking at the thread from last year, it seems most of the applicants for this course heard in January, so I've been frantically checking Track as well! Best of luck :smile:

Hey! Awesome, best of luck, how good would it be if we both get it!

I've recieved an offer from Bristol to do LV51, and apparently there's only eight places so I'm well chuffed, taken a bit of the pressure off LSE, but LSE would mean the world to me.

My friend who is there now recieved an offer in late march for VL51, so don't worry about not hearing from LSE this month too much.

What are your grades like? x
Reply 4624
ermm....just to save trouble of answering all the questions...
Im south korean...so im an international student
got AAAA in maths,further maths,sociology,economics in AS and carrying on the 4 that i did
Haven't done GCSEs coz obviously im foreign LOL(dont have equivalent either)
applied 13th Oct,,failed cambridge
Reply 4625
veggie4life
do you reckon there will be another round of offers later in the day?

there is a 47.6% chance for another round at 5pm, the probability may increase to 64.8% if the next poster name begins with the letter E though.

Hope that answers your question :rolleyes:
OMG offer for Maths and Eco!!!!!
Reply 4627
rick89
there is a 47.6% chance for another round at 5pm, the probability may increase to 64.8% if the next poster name begins with the letter E though.

Etoken. How about that?

:top:
Reply 4628
El Mariachi

congrats
Reply 4629
econ0403
ermm....just to save trouble of answering all the questions...
Im south korean...so im an international student
got AAAA in maths,further maths,sociology,economics in AS and carrying on the 4 that i did
Haven't done GCSEs coz obviously im foreign LOL(dont have equivalent either)
applied 13th Oct,,failed cambridge

wow well done, but did you get a an email from track?
Reply 4630
izoar
wow well done, but did you get a an email from track?

email?? just was on track...
havent got the email yet
Reply 4631
El Mariachi

grtz :tongue:
rick89

it doesn't but saying stfu makes me feel so much better :shifty:
Mental, wasn't expecting that. ****. 5 rejections to 5 offers :grin:
Reply 4634
ok guys, my last spam post. Congrtz to all who got the offer and gl to those who hasn't =)
Reply 4635
rick89
correct me if i'm wrong but you haven't got a shortlist email prior to receiving the offer, right?

if it's true, those of us who applied early (no shorlist) is likely to hear very soon from them!

i didn't get a shortlist mail...i think others will hear pretty soon :smile:
grrrrr89
Hey! Awesome, best of luck, how good would it be if we both get it!

I've recieved an offer from Bristol to do LV51, and apparently there's only eight places so I'm well chuffed, taken a bit of the pressure off LSE, but LSE would mean the world to me.

My friend who is there now recieved an offer in late march for VL51, so don't worry about not hearing from LSE this month too much.

What are your grades like? x

fingers crossed for us both, eh? :smile:

oh, I've applied for Bristol too! not heard anything yet though...where else have you applied to?

yeah, my sister applied for LSE a few years back (maths and econ) and got her offer at the beginning of April...! lol they sure like to make us all wait, don't they >o<

i got 10 A*s at GCSE, predicted AAA, how about you?
ok so.. from what ive read, seems like there miiight be another round of offers around 5 today? and then what? is monday gonna be another rejections day with the following friday another offers day?
Reply 4638
likeneverbefore
fingers crossed for us both, eh? :smile:

oh, I've applied for Bristol too! not heard anything yet though...where else have you applied to?

yeah, my sister applied for LSE a few years back (maths and econ) and got her offer at the beginning of April...! lol they sure like to make us all wait, don't they >o<

i got 10 A*s at GCSE, predicted AAA, how about you?

4A*s, 6A's at GCSE, predicted AAA. Strange that you haven't heard from Bristol. One of my friends got in for Philosophy and Economics at LSE but got rejected from Bristol, which was strange.

I applied for just Economics at Manchester and Newcastle, both ABB offers, and Philosophy at Oxford Brookes (backup) BBC offer.

Bristol is my big one with AAA offer. Although I appreciate it very much, I can't help but want LSE badly. x
So, I take it that most oxbridge applicants without decisions after today and gathered-pile emails are in for a tough time. Don't let our dreams of LSE fade to black :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending