The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

**CutiePie**
Does it really? Because I nearly left sixth form during year 12; I had a really bad year, as you can tel because of my grades and they were affected.
I really don't want to go back but people keep saying it'll be short, but its still nearly a full year!

it really does especially if your doing resits as your working up until xmas on new units and resits which makes for a very full timetable. After exams you only really have until easter then study leave then exams start in may and you leave once your done.

This year i finished in the middle of april and just had exams making for a short year.

PM me if you wanna talk as i nearly left sixth form at the end of year 12 aswell.
Reply 21
Im not dreading it but I am in no nway looking forward to it..what I am looking forward to though is a routine as these hols I have been all over the place..mehh.
I'm looking forward to going back to sixth-form, but also dreading it because it means exams are coming again! :frown:
Only one more year to go, though! :biggrin:
Reply 23
I really don't want to go back to sixth form! I'm not sure I can withstand another year in that hell-hole. Everyone says that year 13 flies by, all i can say is I hope so!!
Reply 24
Lissa123
I really don't want to go back to sixth form! I'm not sure I can withstand another year in that hell-hole. Everyone says that year 13 flies by, all i can say is I hope so!!

Gahh Join the club, I hope it flies by, If not I think ill have a break down.. or somethin along the lines of that! :frown:
:yep: me too can't wait till its over. But want to sort of get back into a routine.
Reply 26
**CutiePie**
Gahh Join the club, I hope it flies by, If not I think ill have a break down.. or somethin along the lines of that! :frown:

Me too! I'm just going to have to ignore all the idiots and get on with my work this year. I let my hatred for the sixth form affect my grades last year :frown:
All we've got to do is think one more year and we're free :yep: :biggrin:
Reply 27
love your avatar malsi101 it's so mesmerising.
Yr 13 starts 2morrow its scary. I enjoyed being in 2day to register and chat 2 teachers but now I don't want to go in again not properly, especially as my teachers may want my nonexistent summer coursework. :s-smilie:
Reply 28
Lissa123
Me too! I'm just going to have to ignore all the idiots and get on with my work this year. I let my hatred for the sixth form affect my grades last year :frown:
All we've got to do is think one more year and we're free :yep: :biggrin:

Yup =) Me too.. the head of sixth form did my nut in today; With all the "Were a brilliant school blah blah... you had too much time off last year"
Stuck record! You planning on going to uni?
Reply 29
**CutiePie**
Yup =) Me too.. the head of sixth form did my nut in today; With all the "Were a brilliant school blah blah... you had too much time off last year"
Stuck record! You planning on going to uni?

Oh poor you. Luckily we were spared that tedious talk this year but I did have my form tutor harping on about how "Our tutor group is the best in the entire sixth form." I could hardly contain my laughter due to the fact that i'm quite possibly in the worst tutor group ever!!

Yeah uni is plan at the moment :smile: . Are you planning on going?
Reply 30
Lissa123
Oh poor you. Luckily we were spared that tedious talk this year but I did have my form tutor harping on about how "Our tutor group is the best in the entire sixth form." I could hardly contain my laughter due to the fact that i'm quite possibly in the worst tutor group ever!!

Yeah uni is plan at the moment :smile: . Are you planning on going?

Lol.. Then we had that talk from the head.. then the P.E teacher.. I mean th pe teacher? Wtf lol!

Lol.. Haha, I love it when schools do that.. They need to come back to reality!:yep:

Yup sure am, to study Journalism.. Argh UCAS ... Stress:biggrin:
Reply 31
**CutiePie**
Lol.. Then we had that talk from the head.. then the P.E teacher.. I mean th pe teacher? Wtf lol!

Lol.. Haha, I love it when schools do that.. They need to come back to reality!:yep:

Yup sure am, to study Journalism.. Argh UCAS ... Stress:biggrin:

LOL! They sure do need a reality check.

Yes the dreaded UCAS! I've hardly started my personal statement:eek:
Reply 32
Lissa123
LOL! They sure do need a reality check.

Yes the dreaded UCAS! I've hardly started my personal statement:eek:

Whatttt!! Lol, It has to be submitted soon! Mines nearly done but I can't get it right.:mad: Oh well..

Stupid Sixth form..
Reply 33
**CutiePie**
Whatttt!! Lol, It has to be submitted soon! Mines nearly done but I can't get it right.:mad: Oh well..

Stupid Sixth form..

I know I know!!! I've been panicking, it's because i keep restarting it. I've only done about a third of it :s-smilie:

But yes, stupid sixth form :mad: