The Student Room Group

Resitting both AS/A2 in one academic year..

Hey folks, quick question.

I flunked (DDD) my A2s, but due to wanting to do art, didn't think it was a big deal and my portfolio got me onto a graphic design degree. However I realise that I'd just convinced myself that I wanted to do art because my grades were tripe. Basically I know now that I want to do architecture, which obviously my grades aren't good enough for.

SO, I'm going to apply for 2009/2010 entry, but I think I'll need to resit a few of my A-Levels. My subjects were English Lit, Geography and Psychology, and also Maths at AS. I figure Maths would be the easiest to resit in a single academic year, and was wondering what else you guys think I should do?

Despite my abysmal grades, I can definately do this, especially now that I'm totally focussed and won't waste my time with a ludicrous social schedule.

Thanks fellas.
Out of your A levels, i did Maths and Geography and think it would be possible to do both of those in a year.

If you did half the modules for january and half the modules in june, it would divide the topics up and will be possible to revise for them effectively. If youd did the non-coursework options, it would mean all you would have to do is thoroughly revise the notes for your A level course, which I assume you still have.

Latest