The Student Room Group
Reply 1
write it in your personal statement. you dont actually have any AS-Levels unless you cashed them in as AS Levels
Reply 2
Get your referee to mention them in your reference; you won't be disadvantaged as many schools are opting to certificate in 2009 and universities appreciate this.
Reply 3
Thank you! :biggrin:
Yes, just get your referee to talk about your grades etc in the reference.
If you were to declare your grades then you may be putting others at your school at a disadvantage as admissions tutors would begin to wonder why some applicants from your school had and others hadn't.

Its quite usual to leave AS's omitted, I know I did last year and it didnt cause any problems.
Reply 5
Yeh just get them mentioned somewhere in your statement or reference. However i applied last year and i thought i remember putting my As grades somewhere in the form even if they hadnt been certified.
you can enter your module results can't you? so even though it wont actually say Chemistry - A, it will say chem mod1 - A, chem mod2 - A etc.

surely that amounts to the same?
Reply 7
ClaireHogben
you can enter your module results can't you? so even though it wont actually say Chemistry - A, it will say chem mod1 - A, chem mod2 - A etc.

surely that amounts to the same?

Yeah thats what im doing. For 3 im putting the module 1 2 and 3 grades in in the A Level section, for 1 im putting the actual grade and the mod 1 2 and 3 grades in the AS Level section, as im not continuing it to A2 and im having a further AS Level with all as Pending as im only picking that up when we go back

Latest

Trending

Trending