The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

February. Then not too much in march. However when it came to easter I realised I forgotten that I learnt in feb, was really to early. So I started in the easter break (which was beginning of april) then it was revise, revise and revise! That's an ideal time to start IMO.

Especially when I went into exams, (the science one's in particular) people were really worrying cos they only did last minute revision and when they came out they were like OMG. I managed to go in and come out feeling confident. I did a lot of revision on science (and Xtra lessons) so it was well worth it for the A*A*.

Please don't level it til the last minute.
In exam leave. Couldn't fit all of my subjects revision in, so left the subjects I didn't care about enough to revise alone.
Planned to start at about easter, but didn't really get round to it til about 3 weeks before or so. And that was only for the exams I cared about.

For the others, I spent the days I didn't have anything revising for the exam the following day.

I'd recommend at least planning how long you think you need to spend on each subject in relation to each other. Then you know you won't miss anything major, because you've got too hung up on one subject. And make sure you follow your plan.

Latest