The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Financial Registration

Ok that was confusing lol
Im getting them paid by the student loans and there were no option to do this, so i clicked help and there was nothing on there so i tried pay in installments and saw they wanted my bank details. I didnt put them in because i didnt want to risk me paying them. i then logged out and logged back in went to help again except this time when i clicked back to previous page it said no outstanding payments and took me to some stuff about a swipe card :s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ey which website is this at...i still havent got any mail regarding this :frown:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Cliffy Byro
ey which website is this at...i still havent got any mail regarding this :frown:

Ditto.
Reply 3
I haven't gotten any email either (and can't access the university webmail yet...) but the crucial guide says what to do on page 9 :smile: Essentially go to http://www.manchester.ac.uk/studentnet and follow the instructions to register as a student.
Ah, I haven't checked my WebMail, I presumed they'd send it to my main e-mail -- I will do now!
Reply 5
paulburton
I haven't gotten any email either (and can't access the university webmail yet...) but the crucial guide says what to do on page 9 :smile: Essentially go to http://www.manchester.ac.uk/studentnet and follow the instructions to register as a student.

Yeah, nothing has showed up for me yet either:confused:
Reply 6
jismith1989
Ah, I haven't checked my WebMail, I presumed they'd send it to my main e-mail -- I will do now!

There's nothing there either......at least for me anyway.. :confused:
Cliffy Byro
There's nothing there either......at least for me anyway.. :confused:

Nope, there isn't. Well, it may still come, who knows... :s-smilie:
Reply 8
I haven't got any e-mail yet regarding registration financial or otherwise....perhaps wait a day or two we have 3 weeks!!!
Hey boozehound, i did the exact same thing !! i have no idea what to do noww :s-smilie:
I havent completed the financial registration cause i still haven't put any bank details in.
Helppp?
Reply 10
When I registered this morning it didn't ask me for any financial details - it just said you have no outstanding payments etc...I take it that wasn't meant to happen then? :s-smilie:
I'm worried now. :woo:
If your LEA is meant to pay your fees then it should just come up with a message that you have no outstanding payments. if it doesn't by tomorrow try again and if it still doesn't ring the uni. You're LEA might be slow and not have made the payment yet or might not have received the form (that happened to me last year) so if thats the case you need to get it sorted ASAP.

Wazza relax thats what its meant to do
Reply 12
Ellsbells3032
If your LEA is meant to pay your fees then it should just come up with a message that you have no outstanding payments. if it doesn't by tomorrow try again and if it still doesn't ring the uni. You're LEA might be slow and not have made the payment yet or might not have received the form (that happened to me last year) so if thats the case you need to get it sorted ASAP.

Wazza relax thats what its meant to do

Phew! Thanks, :smile:
wazza07
When I registered this morning it didn't ask me for any financial details - it just said you have no outstanding payments etc...I take it that wasn't meant to happen then? :s-smilie:

Did you get an e-mail? If not, what website did you go on?
wazza07

Reply 15
jismith1989

Nah didn't get an email, I found out about it in the crucial guide.

Go here and follow the instructions:
http://www.studentnet.manchester.ac.uk/selfservice/registration/
Thanks.
You register on the student system - that is if the student system recognises you need to register which it's not doing with me!
ancientone
You register on the student system - that is if the student system recognises you need to register which it's not doing with me!

same here.. :mad:
It's finally worked for me. Sorry guys.

Latest