The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
jjbristol
surprisingly it wasn't. I was too tired to care and it wasn't like either of us ever mentioned it again. But of course i would have prefered my mum not to see my hard cock.

More embarrassing was this time ( i can't believe i'm typing this lol) my gf and i were a bit drunk and she was giving me a handjob. Sadly she pulled a little hard and split my foreskin. Blood going everywhere i panicked and ran into my parent's room (mum is a nurse) and go ''my cock's bleeding'' then my dad looks at it and said (this is so wrong) ''your mum's done that to me, it'll be fine just leave it to heal''. he was right, it healed very quickly and has been fine since lol. Now THAT was embarassing.

Also one of my mates from school was caught ******* in the kitchen by his mum lol. he thought he had the house to himself. (he was brave to tell me this ****). His father still takes the piss out of him for it when i'm round his house

Hahaha, + Rep for these hilarious stories.
Reply 41
Mrs_Sylar
omg imagine having breakfast with your family and then the table suddenly rises up on your side and all the plates start falling off the table and you're mums like "wtf?!" and your lil bro is like "earthquake!" and then your dad is like "i think we need a little talk son"

omg im glad im a girl, that must be sooooooo embarassing

but having one is healthier than not having one i guess :yep:

You wake up with it. It doesn't appear suddenly during the morning.
Reply 42
generalebriety
Penises are a few inches long and made of erectile tissue. They're not frigging car jacks.

I'm surprised at how few girls know about morning erections. It's not actually due to being aroused, it's due to blood flow and sleep cycles and something like that.

i feel like a philosopher now :rolleyes:
Reply 43
I had one in class once and then the teacher just happened to pick me to hand the papers out to each student..
Mrs_Sylar
:cool: i aim to please

lol and for that you deserve a rep :smile:
Reply 45
IcEmAn911
lol and for that you deserve a rep :smile:

aww thanks :hugs: xxx
Reply 46
jjbristol
lol. When i was 14 i got them every single morning (puberty is when they are most common) and my mum used to do this thing where if i wouldn't get up she'd pull the covers off (i slept in pyjamas). But one night it was really hot so i slept naked. SO next morning mum pulls off the covers and i have a rock hard cock lol. I remember vividly how loud she screamed :yep:

:toofunny: thanks for the post, it's the only thing that made me laugh the whole day
Reply 47
jjbristol
surprisingly it wasn't. I was too tired to care and it wasn't like either of us ever mentioned it again. But of course i would have prefered my mum not to see my hard cock.

More embarrassing was this time ( i can't believe i'm typing this lol) my gf and i were a bit drunk and she was giving me a handjob. Sadly she pulled a little hard and split my foreskin. Blood going everywhere i panicked and ran into my parent's room (mum is a nurse) and go ''my cock's bleeding'' then my dad looks at it and said (this is so wrong) ''your mum's done that to me, it'll be fine just leave it to heal''. he was right, it healed very quickly ******* in the kitchen by his mum lol. he thought he had the house to himself. (he was brave to tell me this ****). His father still takes the piss out of him for it when i'm round his house

:toofunny:
Morning wood is linked to sleeping patterns as well and will also be affected by sexual activity.

Nocturnal Penile Tumscence (NPT) usually happens during REM sleep. In case you didn't know you have several phases in your sleep cycle which are classified as Rapid Eye Movement (REM) and Non-Rapid Eye Movement (NREM). It makes perfect sense that if you wake up outside the usual phase, you will not experience morning wood. If you have a particularly short or long night, you'll see that you won't have one and that's the main reason why people don't notice them sometimes.
Mrs_Sylar
omg do you wake up with one everyday?!

wow

Yeah. Gets quite annoying lol. Specially when your bladder is full and you need to go and kinda have to wait... :frown:
Reply 50
This'll be you tomorrow morning:

*Wait for the sucking to stop, of course :wink:
jjbristol
lol. When i was 14 i got them every single morning (puberty is when they are most common) and my mum used to do this thing where if i wouldn't get up she'd pull the covers off (i slept in pyjamas). But one night it was really hot so i slept naked. SO next morning mum pulls off the covers and i have a rock hard cock lol. I remember vividly how loud she screamed :yep:

Oh good god.
Reply 52
Anonymous
I wish i did not have morning erections, do you know how annoying it can be?

Yup, doing a hand-stand to pee isn't the most fun thing i've ever done.
jjbristol

More embarrassing was this time ( i can't believe i'm typing this lol) my gf and i were a bit drunk and she was giving me a handjob. Sadly she pulled a little hard and split my foreskin. Blood going everywhere i panicked and ran into my parent's room (mum is a nurse) and go ''my cock's bleeding'' then my dad looks at it and said (this is so wrong) ''your mum's done that to me, it'll be fine just leave it to heal''. he was right, it healed very quickly and has been fine since lol. Now THAT was embarassing.

Also one of my mates from school was caught ******* in the kitchen by his mum lol. he thought he had the house to himself. (he was brave to tell me this ****). His father still takes the piss out of him for it when i'm round his house
lool Repped :cool:
Reply 54
I wish I didn’t wake up with one every morning! Thing scares the hell out of my housemate!

...Maybe I should get a dressing gown.
jjbristol

This is actually amazing.. LOL..
+ rep :yes:
Reply 56
Varsity
I wish I didn’t wake up with one every morning! Thing scares the hell out of my housemate! ...Maybe I should get a dressing gown.

Are they male or female? And why does it scare them? lol...
Reply 57
huangcjz
Are they male or female? And why does it scare them? lol...

Female... and because no one wants to see their friends hard on before they have had their coffee.
Reply 58
Varsity
Female... and because no one wants to see their friends hard on before they have had their coffee.

Well, you never know... :p: I wouldn't mind! :ninja: :biggrin:

Latest