The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

did you?how come i didnt get mine,even though i sent my application a wayyy back 3 weeks ago
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 81
me, myself and I
just got an acknowledgement email from exeter :smile:

:eek: I haven't had one! and I sent my application way back on the 9th! *gets very stressed*
She_Bittersweet
did you?how come i didnt get mine,even though i sent my application a wayyy back 3 weeks ago

sadie-kiki
I haven't had one! and I sent my application way back on the 9th! *gets very stressed*

honestly guys, please please do not worry. my application was processed on the 1st october and i literally got the email about half an hour ago! they've probably just started sifting through the pile of applications.
you'll get yours soon. i promise! :yep:
I sent mine on about the 3rd and still haven't got one. :eek:
Indeed...thats odd .I dont get why i they send acknowledgements only to some..Mine was sent on the 27th
well, i havent got my ack from oxford yet and loads of other people seem to have done! apparently it varies by college over there, at exeter it must vary by department. :smile:
me,myself and I to which course ur applying? :smile:
She_Bittersweet
me,myself and I to which course ur applying? :smile:

civil engineering :smile:
Having got my welcome letter from UCAS i think they must have got my application...ahh no need to worry that much anyway :smile: over-reacting to everything that comes to my application.. :smile: pretty normal..patience :smile:
She_Bittersweet
Having got my welcome letter from UCAS i think they must have got my application...ahh no need to worry that much anyway :smile: over-reacting to everything that comes to my application.. :smile: pretty normal..patience :smile:

yeah haha don't worry i was the same!!
still am a bit nervous because of oxford but i'm just keeping myself busy to try and get my mind off things.
good luck for your application :smile:
Heyy just got my acknowledgement ! yippee (she claps her hands lol) as i said..was over-reacting :smile: phew
She_Bittersweet
Heyy just got my acknowledgement ! yipee (she claps her hands lol) as i said..was over-reacting :smile: phew

Yayyyy!!!!! :biggrin:
See, I knew it! :smile:
Reply 92
I got mine too :biggrin:
I have an absolute fit every time I go to my inbox and see that there's a new unread email in the "UCAS etc" folder - anything with .ac.uk at the end of it gets directed there and I always feel like I can hardly bring myself to open it!
I was signed in the Messenger so this like appeared from the corner of my screen lol..after this small panic it was a real breath of relief :smile:
She_Bittersweet
Heyy just got my acknowledgement ! yippee (she claps her hands lol) as i said..was over-reacting :smile: phew

Me too!!
Reply 95
I've applied for French and Beginner's Spanish. Mine was sent off on October 1st and I got my letter today, so don't worry about not receiving letters yet!
Yay I just got acknowledged. :smile:
hahahaha seeeeeeee :smile:
glad everyone's got theirs!! x
Reply 98
Just got my acknowledgement too... I assumed they just didn't acknowledge, but it's nice to know they got my application! *fingers crossed*
Received my acknowledement yesterday as well, two weeks after sending and just after getting one from Warwick. I've been acknowledged by all my choices now which I was quite surprised by as I didn't think they all would. Can't wait to hear about decisions now

Latest