The Student Room Group

Durham/Newcastle/Stockton

So basically, i was just wondering if anyone knew much about doing medicine at Queen's Campus, Stockton - if there's anyone floating around on here who's doing that, instead of being at Newcastle for the first two years, and if so, has any thoughts on it? likes it, hates it, etc? Or anyone who's considered applying there, or heard anything about it, what's put you off it? Or encouraged you to go there?
I'm trying to decide whether to put down that i'd like to be at newcastle, or at stockton, or have no preference. I'm hopefully going to look around if i can get time off school, but that's not definite. So i'd really appreciate anyone's input on this :smile: cheers.
Reply 1
I'm put off Stockton by the fact it's not the Durham campus. It's so damn pretty, I'd just be jealous! I'd imagine it's quite isolated as well, and it's 35 mins away from Durham campus, with not a lot of courses going on at Stockton, so I wouldn't like the lack of integration with other people. I think medics would begin to do my head in after a while :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending