Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1
yes
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
most definately...why what did you have in mind for doing???

[[did that make any sense?]]
Reply 3
Yep, it's well respected.
Reply 4
i dont know...but i have an uncoditional offer from the university in nottingham ...but some others said not to go there..! i dont know what to do...

Finance, Accounting and Management for 2009!
(AABB)
go there...it really is a good uni but its also dependant on what you want to get out of it too..?

:yep:
Reply 6
best uni in the world by far
Reply 7
Alot of people in this thread maybe slightly biased, take that into consideration.
Reply 8
not me though
mufc4life
not me though

Yeah, you're not biased in the slightest.
Reply 10
If you like getting stabbed :p:
Reply 11
EpsilonZero
Yeah, you're not biased in the slightest.

:yep:
Yeah its very good, not one of the very best as in close to Oxbridge, but certainly seen in that little group of unis that take up the 6th-12th places in tables (but towards the end of that group at the moment) Its certainly well respected and a good place to study
Reply 13
Thud
If you like getting stabbed :p:

erm excuse me you have no idea what you're talking about..

if you like getting shot
Reply 14
mtheo
i dont know...but i have an uncoditional offer from the university in nottingham ...but some others said not to go there..! i dont know what to do...

Finance, Accounting and Management for 2009!
(AABB)

Did they say why? Crime is often a concern, and perhaps one reason why it may not have quite the same appeal as it did just a few years ago. However, I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's far from out of control and the uni is in a decent location.

But, to answer your question, it's a solid uni and has a "respectable" name.
Reply 15
Mirroring what River85 said, the University is nowhere near the "bad neighborhoods" of Nottingham where these statistics are weighed up from.
It's seen to be a good university. Nottingham itself isn't that bad, plenty to do. (I don't go to the uni btw :p:)