The Student Room Group

What did I get in the Open-book? (salters chem)

Okay.. so there is two coursework that we do: the open book and the practical. For the practical I got 37/45 (raw marks) which is internally assessed and for the open book, that is the one I am trying to find out as it is externally assessed . The open book is also out of 45 raw marks.
On the results sheet it says for unit 2852/A I got 63/90. Now is there anyway I can work out the raw marks that I got from the open book? And how does the marking system work for courseworks for OCR salters?
I need to know quickly so that I can decide which to re-sit.
Thanks
Reply 1
hello, i do salters as well. i think its a great course, not many people think so though.

anyway, back to point. would'nt you just do 63 -37 to get your open book mark? so you got 26/45 raw mark?

also, the open book is marked by the sentences which must be lncluded to gain marks
Reply 2
hodgey90
hello, i do salters as well. i think its a great course, not many people think so though.

anyway, back to point. would'nt you just do 63 -37 to get your open book mark? so you got 26/45 raw mark?

Raw marks and uniform marks are two different things. I am trying to convert my 37 for the practical to UMS but cant.
Reply 3
Anyone???

Latest