The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I rung up today about something, and I kind of missed what she said in parts but I'm sure she said emails would be sent out in the next week containing all information. I think anyway for some reason I couldn't hear her too well. But ring up and ask, they're helpful enough :smile:
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
i wouldn't expect anything until a few days before you're due to move. that's generally been the pattern for the past few years anyway. i didn't know where i'd be living till the day before i left home.
Reply 3
i phoned today and got my number..aparently..no one has there emails yet!

im in jenkinson A flat 4, room 4
Reply 4
I haven't got an email yet. Called them the other week, they said i should get something soon(ish).

If i don't have anything by thursday night im going to have to call them :s
Reply 5
If Katey has been told her room already, then I'd be contacting them ASAP because you probably wont be able to get through on Friday with everyone phoning them.
Reply 6
I rang them today - they told me that they've sent out emails to everyone, but apparently most people haven't recieved them - so I would get on the phone asap if I were you :smile:
Reply 7
Called them today and simy asked for my room number, the typed in my surname, confirmed my full name and told me my address!!! So call them

If ur in laycock B flat 1, contac me, im in flat 1 room 1!!!! lol get in
Reply 8
I havent had my email yet =(
Reply 9
Lower Hartley A, Flat 5, room 6
Reply 10
I just emailed them last night, and i got a reply thismoring which was great to wake up to

im in lower hartley A, Flat 4, Room 1

should be good
Reply 11
For those of you who have actually recieved the email from Storthes; did it say anything else but the flat/room number?
Reply 12
nothing much, just the room info and to arrive between 2-6 "IDEALLY" so hopin it will be okay to arrive earlier because my parents work
Reply 13
i never got an email..when i phoned they said that loads of people never got the emails..!
and time arrival they said it doesnt matter..cos im coming from kent..which is a 5 hour drive..so im going early
Reply 14
ah good good, do you think we will avoid queues going earlier too...i heard they can get quite bad
Reply 15
apparently they do get really bad... so early will prob be good thats if everyone else doesnt have same idea lol... i really should ring up and find out mine. :frown:
Reply 16
Get there early. I got there at around 10am (driving down from near Durham) and there was next to no queue. A few hours later and the queue was massive (as Chewy found out!).
Reply 17
yeah makin the same journey from near durham, so will set off bowt 7.30 and am gunna arrive at about 10am. do you know what level flat 4 will be on? im guessing first floor
flat 4 will be on second floor, 2 flats to a floor :smile:
Reply 19
first floor.. :P

it starts with ground floor then first :wink: