The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1
I'm not sure about Biochem, but for my course (Economics), I got my timetable once I actually got to University.

My lecture notes are mostly all available to download off the Internet. In fact, it's highly recommended that you print off the lecture notes before you attend the lecture it relates to. But sometimes, you'll have to write everything down in the lecture itself, like in my Econometrics lectures. :dry:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Most lecture notes are online before lectures, maybe with a few gaps for you to fill in.

The completed ones, will appear after lectures.
Reply 3
oh good! that's going to make lectures less stressful
Reply 4
Mine, in business, tend to go on after the lecture so that you do not just print them out and read them and not go. They do however give you a print out of the lecture slides before the lecture so you have a hard copy to write onto and file. Else, they'll go up either on Nexus, which I believe only the Business School does, or WebCT which is what I believe the rest of the uni uses? But when I sat an English module, they went onto the portal so they can be anywhere, but definitely go up somewhere.
Reply 5
You might find that some lecturers pointblank refuse to put lecture notes online at all, to encourage people to actually go to lectures.
Reply 6
are law notes online then
Reply 7
jkyng1
are law notes online then

From what I've heard, most law notes aren't.
Reply 8
oh gosh. :frown:
Reply 9
well go to lectures then...
Reply 10
so does anyone have a definate answer for biochem?

Latest

Trending

Trending