The Student Room Group

Mock The Week Soc!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Oh, he's hilarious Frankie Boyle lol. He doesn't have to say anything and he's still funny..

I'll kinda remember what he said last night, probally not 100% accurate.

"I was on a cookery show on a morning which was going out live and someone said something to me (asking a question about what Frankie though of that day's events, the glasgow car-into-a-airport-building incident) and I said I'm not sure if that was terrorist related or just Richard Hammond arriving late for check-in. The worst situation you want to be in is stiring eggs on live television with the studio audience hate you."

lmao, genious.
Reply 101
Hugh's stares scare me. :| :eek: :no:
Reply 102
Andy Parsons is funny, contrary to what some of you think. His jokes are very clever and his delivery may not be orthodox, but it's very well-timed and effective.
Reply 103
Dr. Unk
Andy Parsons is funny, contrary to what some of you think. His jokes are very clever and his delivery may not be orthodox, but it's very well-timed and effective.

Hmm - his jokes are good, yeah ...

But his delivery needs to be slightly quicker in my opinion, with the stand-up style stuff.

When he's doing quickfire comments, in the general chat, he's good though :smile:
do we have a soc then yet? :biggrin:
Reply 105
Frankie For Prime Minister!!
Reply 106
Richiboi
do we have a soc then yet? :biggrin:

Doesn't look like it... :frown: We will have one, i hope :s-smilie:
Reply 107
loved last nights' episode!!
"does anyone know darth maul's mothers' maiden name?!"
LMAO :biggrin:
Reply 108
zzzzzoe
loved last nights' episode!!
"does anyone know darth maul's mothers' maiden name?!"
LMAO :biggrin:

Mock The Week is soo random at times :p:

There's one episode on "Too Hot For TV" when Hugh starts talking about a walking cow pie :s-smilie: :rofl:
spikeymike
Where did you hear that? :s-smilie:

in the RTÈ guide and on the rtè website
Reply 110
Hmm.. who will host Mock The Week then? If Dara joins the Panel :s-smilie:
It's definitely more fun to be in the panel then to be the host ... so I don't know XD Jimmy Carr :P I doubt any of the other panelists will want in. Also, will Dara be in the "Random Guest Slot" or will he replace one of the constant team members?
Reply 112
Jimmy Carr doesn't quite have that kinda humour... :s-smilie:
Reply 113
spikeymike

There's one episode on "Too Hot For TV" when Hugh starts talking about a walking cow pie :s-smilie: :rofl:

What on earth is a walking cow pie?:s-smilie:

My dad is really surprised that they don't censor out the swear words.
Does anyone get the feeling that Michael McIntyre is ostrisized by the other Mock the Week comedians? There's just something so innocent about him in comparison to the others, especially Frankie Boyle, and he gets all overexcited.

I love Hugh Dennis- his eyes are so weird, but he's great.
Reply 115
Russells my fave. Especially when he does impressions of children. They seem to fit with his personality so well!
Mock the week RULES!!!
Titch89
What on earth is a walking cow pie?:s-smilie:

My dad is really surprised that they don't censor out the swear words.

It's a post-watershed program, why would they cut out the swear words? Although, something you pick up from the Mock the Week "Too hot for TV" DVD is that since moving from 10pm to 9pm they have had to cut down on the "SEe you next tuesday"'s, "Free Uppercuts Cervical Kensington" etc. Which is why some of the things on the DVD never make it to air. Also, there's apparantly a whole round they never broadcast, which on the DVD Dara makes the comment of "IF you're thinking this is a new round it's 'cause we never ****ing broadcast it". But yeah, there's no need to censor it, it's post watershed. It is however reduced from it's raw version and bits are cut out. There is probably more swearing then there appears.

And about Michael McIntyre, there's just something insanely cute about him. He comes in second to Russel, but his voice, demeaner and look is just cute.
Reply 118
LastLordofTime

And about Michael McIntyre, there's just something insanely cute about him. He comes in second to Russel, but his voice, demeaner and look is just cute.

and his bouncey hair, of course :biggrin:
Yes, he has wonderfully soft, bouncy, swishy, sexy hair :yep: And he in no way told us that :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending