The Student Room Group
Inquilaab
Has anyone here had any experience in Applying to McGill with A levels?
I can't quite figure out where to put my expected A2 Grades..

Well...first of all...which course are you planning to apply for? Second of all...which A-level courses are you taking right now? :smile:
Reply 2
dafunkyguy
Well...first of all...which course are you planning to apply for? Second of all...which A-level courses are you taking right now? :smile:

Bcom.
Im done with AS Math, Econ, BusinessStudies, Accounting..dropping Accounting while continuing the rest to A2
Inquilaab
Bcom.
Im done with AS Math, Econ, BusinessStudies, Accounting..dropping Accounting while continuing the rest to A2

I guess you should check this then: http://www.mcgill.ca/bcom/

For admission requirements, check this: http://www.mcgill.ca/applying/undergrad2009-10/overseas/#ADVANCED_LEVEL
Reply 4
Thanks a lot!
But I think we had a small misunderstanding, my fault for being vague. I just wanted to know whether anyone has applied to McGill through their online application, because im not sure which section the "Predicted A2 Grades" will go in!
Inquilaab
Thanks a lot!
But I think we had a small misunderstanding, my fault for being vague. I just wanted to know whether anyone has applied to McGill through their online application, because im not sure which section the "Predicted A2 Grades" will go in!

No problem...I'm glad that you found the links useful. You were pretty vague in telling us the course that you want to do...and the A-level courses that you took. Nevertheless...I hope you can excel in your studies and get into McGill! :smile:
I'm a Canadian high school student.

Predicted grades aren't normally given to students here, at least in Ontario. You should try calling the admissions office or something similar for confirmation.
Reply 7
OT

GSY!BE are amazing, OP :wink:
Reply 8
The Boosh
OT

GSY!BE are amazing, OP :wink:

Yeah , gybe/a slvr mnt zion are one of the reasons i actually looked at studying in Montreal :P
Reply 9
Inquilaab
Yeah , gybe/a slvr mnt zion are one of the reasons i actually looked at studying in Montreal :P

:yep: I see you point.
does anybody know if Mcgill has an undergraduate program bachelor in management ..? and what is their course on investment management

Latest

Trending

Trending