The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

As people have said, Psychology's only easy to pass without lessons because it's just memory. Doesn't mean you don't have to work as hard.
Reply 61
People who have said Maths are being stupid as i know the work that it entails, and people who found it easy in school are finding it very hard now. You have to be prepared to work hard at Maths if you do it as it is one of the hardest A Levels but sadly comes out as one of the most respected ones of all A Levels!!!
If you are fluent at a foreign language, then you will find the A-Level easy, yet it is respected.
Reply 63
I took Classical Civilisation (AQA) and the skills required for that really aren't difficult: probably sub-GCSE level texual analysis, some historical evaluation and a reasonable memory. It's interesting, too.
Reply 64
BJack

If you're good at maths then getting an A is almost hilariously easy. Further Maths might be different (I've only just started Yr 13, so naturally my experience with some of the "harder" modules is decidedly limited) but for maths at least, getting an A is trivial if you're good.

Agree :~)

but in the end, its whatever your good at, if you'r good at the subject.. then it will be easy wont it.. :/
Reply 65
EvenStevens
Maths, if you're good at it.

Indeed, its easy if you are good at it.

Me on the other hand? I was crap and got a D :P

Latest