The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Lozzaa
Yeh, erm, can I get some info on what this is? I seem to be missing something here. Cheers.

Kick Start is a two day programme at the university where you get to go and meet some fellow undergraduates, have some sample lectures (about critical thinking? I don't really get this) and do some ice-breaker sessions. You can also ask questions and look around accom and things ^^;

A letter was sent out a couple of weeks back about it and it was apparently on a first come first served basis (Which I don't believe as a friend doing the same subject as me who posted her letter back a day before me got rejected), and apparently there were only 80 places anyway.

That's pretty much it, methinks
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Frisbee
Kick Start is a two day programme at the university where you get to go and meet some fellow undergraduates, have some sample lectures (about critical thinking? I don't really get this) and do some ice-breaker sessions. You can also ask questions and look around accom and things ^^;

A letter was sent out a couple of weeks back about it and it was apparently on a first come first served basis (Which I don't believe as a friend doing the same subject as me who posted her letter back a day before me got rejected), and apparently there were only 80 places anyway.

That's pretty much it, methinks

Ah, I never got any letter. I see Nottingham value me as a student already. Wounded. Oh well. Thanks anyway :smile:
Reply 22
Lozzaa
Ah, I never got any letter. I see Nottingham value me as a student already. Wounded. Oh well. Thanks anyway :smile:

Might've been because of where you live, I forgot to mention I believe it was only open for 'local' undergrads
local to be taken liberally.
Reply 24
the fags put me on a waiting list. so peeed off

Latest

Trending

Trending