The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I've kept my old notes for AS level in plastic A4 wallets according to what topic, and then these are kept in an expanding file a bit like this one:
http://www.whsmith.co.uk/CatalogAndSearch/BigImagePopUp.aspx?largeImageSrc=http://www.whsmith.co.uk/Images/Products/332/058/33205885_l_f.jpg
This way they're kept in good condition and are well organised so I can find what I need quickly and easily :smile:
Reply 2
I just used a folder and put my notes in there - without a plastic wallet and they kept in good condition.. Otherwise you will be spending the earth on plastic wallets!!
I still write in exercise books, otherwise my notes just get lost because I lack organisation.
Reply 4
orrr use a pukka pad. one with or without the dividers in.. and then when you get home you can rip them out as they are perfurated.
(Please be aware the next post is made by someone who is totally obsessive about how things are organised).

I used a Pukka Pad for my notes - It kept them in place during the college day. For a fortnight or so, they lived in a paper wallet to taking back and forth to college. Once I was sure they were done with, they were transferred into a plastic wallet in a lever arch file. Kept them safe and clean for revision. <3
lol, I only adopted my strategy with the exercise books because I kept losing my notes on paper.
I practice the nearest surface available method of filing. It doesnt work very well
Reply 8
I have a small ring binder for each subject and a lever arch for each. I take notes at college and put them in the ring binder and when that topic is over i transfer them to the lever arch. Lever arch stays on by book shelf so they dont get ruined and there are perfect notes for revision. However i fing making a slide show of each topic helps me revise better so i do that as im learning as well..... or revision cards are good. But however you keep your notes they have to be readable.
i think ur thinking about this too much :s-smilie:
i switched lots of times, leaver arch folders i used most the time, but they got tatty so kept switching to different ones, or little plastic envalope type things... on days that i only had one or two lessons or went into town after...
x

Latest