The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Radiography sept 2008

I'm starting CCCU on the 15th of this month (not long now!) feeling very nervous and can't seem to find anyone on my course, i'm going back to uni after working full time for a number of years so i will also be a mature student, i have all the normal worries everyone else has before starting anything for the first time, just wondered if anyone else out there is on the same course (diagnostic radiography)?
Before I started at Sheffield Hallam I found a few course mates via Facebook as they usually have freshers groups if you search for them, im also a mature student (25!) and found it really helpful doing this as on the first day I sort of knew some people! There's also the you go further website that you can join but i think you will need your ucas number for that. Good luck
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks, yea checked out facebook and have found freshers group but still noone on course as yet, there can't be many of us!! Just would be nice to chat with one or two ppl, anyways thanks
Reply 3
I'm doing radiography at CCCU - only I'm going to the Medway campus and starting next February (weird time...). There aren't that many of us either - only 22 people were called up for interview (with 30 places on offer) and obviously not everyone who went to the interview will be going to the uni... it's going to be strange when I finally start lol.
Reply 4
I know, i thought i would find more people before i started at uni. I don't think i had an option on my start date of Sept, only 3 days to go now but i'm nervous and excited at same time, good luck for Feb at Chatham

Latest

Trending

Trending