The Student Room Group

OCR Resits January - London Test Centre Needed (Help!)

Hi guys, I need to resit A level C1 C2 and M1 Mathematics in January but not having any luck finding test centres that do OCR MEI near/in london.

If you can let me know of any school/college near/in london that does OCR Maths that would be such a help. :smile:

I am trying to enrol as a private student because my school will not let me resit in January due to "costs" - great! OCR no longer gives a list of schools that take the OCR board and the LEA dont hold this info either!!! :confused:

Thanks guys!
Dante77
Hi guys, I need to resit A level C1 C2 and M1 Mathematics in January but not having any luck finding test centres that do OCR MEI near/in london.

If you can let me know of any school/college near/in london that does OCR Maths that would be such a help. :smile:

I am trying to enrol as a private student because my school will not let me resit in January due to "costs" - great! OCR no longer gives a list of schools that take the OCR board and the LEA dont hold this info either!!! :confused:

Thanks guys!

Due to costs? Wouldn't you have to pay for the resit, anyway? Harsh.
Reply 2
Yes I would have to pay for the resit, but they have to pay for the staff and invigilators - I can't really see there being much overhead in terms of staff :frown:
my college didnt lemme resit in jan so i sat it here:
www.pascalscollege.co.uk
Reply 4
Dante77

Thanks guys!

Try Abbey College in London!
Reply 5
rushhour72
my college didnt lemme resit in jan so i sat it here:
www.pascalscollege.co.uk

I am looking into Pascal's college - they were very helpful on the phone!

I also tried Abbey, but they dont like externals resitting with them.

Thank you so much guys - keep the posts coming!

Thank yoooooooooooooou!
Reply 6
here are some of the centers in london I used the first one and it costs £49 for one unit4 exam centres

Mr Mark Harris
Campbell Harris Tutorial College
185 Kensington High Street
London
W8 6SH
Telephone: 0207 937 0032

Mr Michael Kahn
David Game College Exams Office
69 Notting Hill Gate
London
W11 3JS
Telephone: 020 7221 6665

Ms Tracy Lynch
Albemarle Independent College
Exams Office
18 Dunraven Street
W1K 7FE
Telephone:

Mr Adrian Dixon
St Georges RC School
Lanark Road
Maida Vale
W9 1RB
Telephone:
Reply 7
hey there people, i am currently in college study a BTec level 3 course and AS Mathematics.

I really need help in finding a place where i can resit all my AS Maths modules C1, C2 & S1 (AQA Approved)

I just want to resit the exams no tuition fee's or nothing like that as i will get private at home tuition, so just wish to pay for each re-sit of the papers.

I live in Ilford ( IG1 ), in London and can not find these centers and really really appreciate if people can suggest a few places that i can try or will let me do it externally as my college does not allow me to sit it with them.

As i am a student already i do not wish to enroll anywhere just want to take the exam, and am kind of limited to the distance i can travel, so if anyone can kindly suggest places that may accept me, the closer distance the better preferably.

Thank you for reading this i hope to hear reply's soon as i really need YOUR HELP !
Reply 8
I'm also from IG1 - Campbell Harriis will definitely take you on
http://www.campbellharris.co.uk/

I seem to remember East Ham/Newham College having AQA board, but I can't remember off hand
if it was A'level or GCSE.

All the best

Quick Reply

Latest