The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

they have got new "funky" straps that go round your neck now, so you can be cool whilst wearing your photo id lmfao
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 41
jermaindefoe
they have got new "funky" straps that go round your neck now, so you can be cool whilst wearing your photo id lmfao

:rofl: They better not have anything like that at Christ Chruch! I absolutely refuse to wear it, not when I'm from the area anyway, people might see me!
Ahh yes, Christ Church was the better Uni :p:
Reply 43
Back!
Reply 44
Welcome back, good day? What do you think of our little city?
Are we gonna get a diary of what went down? :wink:
I'm interested, me and my mum are planning a similar thing for next week, would be nice if you have any tips :p:
I bopped down today and it's a nice place. Got stared at by a few people on campus, not sure why as I wasn't wearing anything eye-wateringly bright or had anything on my face, but it's not as big and difficult to walk around as I was expecting. I'd walked the length of Parkwood in five minutes. The town is easy to navigate, the people in every shop were verry very nice and there are shops of all shape, size and description so I'm looking forward to moving down next week. :smile:
cinnamon442
I bopped down today and it's a nice place. Got stared at by a few people on campus, not sure why as I wasn't wearing anything eye-wateringly bright or had anything on my face, but it's not as big and difficult to walk around as I was expecting. I'd walked the length of Parkwood in five minutes. The town is easy to navigate, the people in every shop were verry very nice and there are shops of all shape, size and description so I'm looking forward to moving down next week. :smile:

Oh God, it sounds so weird and real when you say it like that :woo:
Reply 48
He's either writing a very detailed account of his day, or it went horribly and doesn't want to talk about it...
Reply 49
or he most probably went to bed lol
hes writing a novel, with words i dont understand as usual :wink:
jus-mi
or he most probably went to bed lol

Who goes to bed at ten o'clock?
:shifty:
Reply 52
Bed? At 10pm? I thought there was some unwritten law about students going to bed that early
Reply 53
you never know lol
Reply 54
jermaindefoe
hes writing a novel, with words i dont understand as usual :wink:

That's why I have a google search bar in my browser
Reply 55
hobo06
He's either writing a very detailed account of his day, or it went horribly and doesn't want to talk about it...

Both! Finding my account of today's dispiriting activities can be your challenge of the evening. Avoid reading it if you are easily depressed, however. :wink:
Reply 56
KentWill
Both! Finding my account of today's dispiriting activities can be your challenge of the evening. Avoid reading it if you are easily depressed, however. :wink:

Finding it? You're not posting it here? Pfft. Well I have little else to do...
Reply 57
ChicaBonita
Who goes to bed at ten o'clock?
:shifty:

All the really cool kids with a thesaurus and a chip on their shoulder.

I do know I shouldn't, but sometimes...
Reply 58
i really wished we were moving in this weekend....these last couple of days seem to be dragging ...like i mean reaalllllly slooooooow!!....
Rosbif
All the really cool kids with a thesaurus and a chip on their shoulder.

I do know I shouldn't, but sometimes...

is your name a piss take outta the english, coz the french call us roast beef dont they, as we call the frogs, or am i way of the mark?!?!?!

Latest

Trending

Trending