The Student Room Group

Audiobooks? - memory aid for A Levels?

i wondered whether for the likes of englit lit and politics whether there would be any use in listening to audiobooks every night.. and whether you would remember what was being said.. and if this could aid your studies?

say.. if you had a closed book exam on 'Cat on a hot tin roof' (as i did for AS level) then wouldnt it be useful... not solely for remembering (or the reeling off of quotes and facts) but for formulating your own arguments and ideas about a text, or concept?
Reply 1
it depends on how you learn and retain information....if you think that you remember information visually then u can watch videos or if you are an acoutis learner u will be better off using audios....the best way to remember large amount of information is to summarise the key points and facts and make sure that you know it inside and out....
Umm I purchased, "Death of a Salesman" spark notes off itunes and they were good. :o:

Oh, you mean actually audiobooks as opposed to what I mean :p:. It depends on learning methods, I suppose you could try it and see if it works for you.:yep:

Latest