The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

jodie_lee
Gosh, this made me chuckle to myself when I should be in bed sleeping.

What are you like 9 years old? :rolleyes:
Reply 41
This thread is chuckles. To answer the original question ; Yes.
Reply 42
That was good for a larf. There you are, bless you, with your facts and your maths and your altrusim, and look who's had the last word on that thread. I give you:

made_of_fail

The Menace
a stream of bittterness, envy, and insecurity

don't get mad because you could only get into Leicester :smile:
Reply 43
Aconite
That was good for a larf. There you are, bless you, with your facts and your maths and your altrusim, and look who's had the last word on that thread. I give you:

Yup, that's the way it works though. I hold the moral high ground making good logical points and then my attack dogs go for the throat while I maintain plausible deniability. This is a PPEist you're dealing with :cool:
Teebs
Yup, that's the way it works though. I hold the moral high ground making good logical points and then my attack dogs go for the throat while I maintain plausible deniability. This is a PPEist you're dealing with :cool:

Pff, all air no fundaments. "Oh look at me, I'm studying to become a socialite and ultimately a Boris-esque politician".
Reply 45
Teebs

Slippery. You've put your sunglasses on, and everything. I just normally make pointless, inane contributions to those threads, and then clutch my laptop and snigger. That's an Engling for yer.
Reply 46
indefenseoftruth
Pff, all air no fundaments. "Oh look at me, I'm studying to become a socialite and ultimately a Boris-esque politician".

And so he thinks exactly what I want him to think :yep:

Oh Stalin, idol of mine, one day I'll be just like you.
Seems to me that there have been a large proportion of NON-Oxbridge people reading/posting in this thread :hmmm:

To them I say: give us tales of buggery or GTFO!
Reply 48
Audrey Hepburn
Seems to me that there have been a large proportion of NON-Oxbridge people reading/posting in this thread :hmmm:

This ones time at band camp... :biggrin:
Audrey Hepburn

Ehm, who are you talking to? :shifty:
indefenseoftruth
Ehm, who are you talking to? :shifty:

Ed mostly. Though he'd only really have tales of badger buggery :badger:
Reply 51
Milady de Winter
As a token lower-inferior-scum-working class "only got in to make the Access Scheme look good" Oxonian, I would like to point out that I got in despite me mam being a pit pony and me da' being a small outcrop of rock somewhere on the Yorkshire Moors. Despite going to a school where biology lessons consisted of learning how to tie tourniquets for stab wounds. So yah! :biggrin:

Well, at least you made it to the Biology lessons. I had to work up chimneys for twenty-five hours a day, and then when I had to walk to school it was five miles and uphill both ways, so I always got there after the Biology lessons finished. And every other lesson, so I can't read or write either. Beat that.
Reply 52
rkd
Well, at least you made it to the Biology lessons. I had to work up chimneys for twenty-five hours a day, and then when I had to walk to school it was five miles and uphill both ways, so I always got there after the Biology lessons finished. And every other lesson, so I can't read or write either. Beat that.

How can your route to and from school have been uphill both ways? Surely it must be downhill in one direction, if its uphill in the other. I really think you ought to lay off the laudanum, old bean...It's just not cricket.
Reply 53
mavoury
How can your route to and from school have been uphill both ways? Surely it must be downhill in one direction, if its uphill in the other. I really think you ought to lay off the laudanum, old bean...It's just not cricket.

Just because you live in upper-class neighbourhoods who can afford to have fancy-pants namby-pamby I've-got-too-much-money-to-work-against-gravity downhill slopes, you don't need to rub it in the faces of the less fortunate :no:
Mummy says I got in because I was special :puppyeyes: but I think she was covering up daddy's chequebook at the time :sad:
Reply 55
sugar_cane
Mummy says I got in because I was special :puppyeyes: but I think she was covering up daddy's chequebook at the time :sad:

Did she say it was because you were special, or 'a little bit special'? :p:
rkd
Did she say it was because you were special, or 'a little bit special'? :p:

Special! :hmmm:

:p:
Reply 57
sugar_cane
Special! :hmmm:

Sorry, that was mean :p: (especially since you're responsible for half of my rep - thanks, by the way!)
rkd
Sorry, that was mean :p: (especially since you're responsible for half of my rep - thanks, by the way!)

Yeh, it was mean...just you wait until the 6th of October mister :hmmm:

Reply 59
sugar_cane
Yeh, it was mean...just you wait until the 6th of October mister :hmmm:

:frown:

Don't hurt me! I'm going to Argos to get a biscuit tin today - so I'll have cookies! Cookies!

Latest

Trending

Trending