University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 1
No.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
For my accomodation they said let them know if you're moving in later than 6pm on Thursday 18th.
Reply 3
Where do we collect our keys from?
Reply 4
.Katherine.
For my accomodation they said let them know if you're moving in later than 6pm on Thursday 18th.

Which accommodation are you in? I keep panicking that I've missed something somewhere, and would like to know if this applies to my halls too :smile:
Reply 5
mimimimi
Which accommodation are you in? I keep panicking that I've missed something somewhere, and would like to know if this applies to my halls too :smile:

Whitworth Park :smile:
Reply 6
.Katherine.
Whitworth Park :smile:

Thanks for the reply :smile: I'm in Weston though, and now my dad's decided he'd rather drive up on the Thursday anyway! So I guess I don't need to worry anymore :smile:
Reply 7
My mind has exploded with all the info. Do we have to move in on/before the 18th? I was planning on the 20th (less time to have to survive without my student finance)
I'm in Weston btw
Reply 8
01rudde
My mind has exploded with all the info. Do we have to move in on/before the 18th? I was planning on the 20th (less time to have to survive without my student finance)
I'm in Weston btw

No, as far as I know, we can move in anytime between the 18th and 21st :smile: no idea if we have to tell them if we're coming later than the 18th or not though :frown:
Where in Weston are you? I'm Yellow Floor 4...
Also, as for the student finance thing - do you have any idea when we have to actually pay for the accommodation? I hope we can just pay when we get our loans... Eek...
Reply 9
Red ... floor 3

I wondered about that. I selected to pay for my accommodation in 3 installments hoping it'd be the same installments as my finance. My friend (granted she is at a different uni) has found out that she has a few weeks between paying and actually recieving finance! *cringe*
Reply 10
01rudde
Red ... floor 3

I wondered about that. I selected to pay for my accommodation in 3 installments hoping it'd be the same installments as my finance. My friend (granted she is at a different uni) has found out that she has a few weeks between paying and actually recieving finance! *cringe*

Yeah I put 3 installments too! I'm panicky though because I'm worried my loan might end up arriving late anyway! It's not the end of the world though, because I can borrow money from my dad or something, but it's just annoying how hard to find this information is! I thought the dates we have to pay by would have been told to us by now...
Reply 11
I'm gonna have to rely on my overdraft if there's a problem - but it should be alright....or at least there should only be a few days while we're penniless.
I agree - they should have told us. It's been a bit of a nightmare trying to get information from them on stuff. I stupidly expected to get a book with *everything* in it.
Reply 12
You can get a pdf showing when they expect payments from here.
I called up my halls today and they said I don't need to let them know, but I still did. :smile:
Reply 14
paulburton
You can get a pdf showing when they expect payments from here.

Wow, thanks a lot for that :biggrin: I never would have found that myself!
Looks like we don't have to pay until 21st of October for Weston Hall - super! I'd like to think I'll have my loan by then - yay!
Reply 15
Ah cool! Thanks for that.
Just to clear up for those confused. You can move in anytime between the 18th and the 21st. If you arrive at anytime after 6pm on any of those days you must let them know.

Latest

Trending

Trending