The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Redpanda91
Ah it gets a lot harder, not to put you off :biggrin: There are some tricky grammar bits at AS but I still love it, I'm a grammar freak :p: Hoping to do Italian and Spanish at uni... ever done Spanish? Apparantly it should be easier since I know some italian :smile:

I've never done Spanish but some people in my italian class have, they say its quite similar :smile: my italian teacher is actually spanish (he's some kind of languages genius, he speaks spanish, italian, english and german, I think he speaks french too but I'm not sure!)

Good luck with it at uni :smile:
Reply 41
Redpanda91
Ah it gets a lot harder, not to put you off :biggrin: There are some tricky grammar bits at AS but I still love it, I'm a grammar freak :p: Hoping to do Italian and Spanish at uni... ever done Spanish? Apparantly it should be easier since I know some italian :smile:

I've never done Spanish but some people in my italian class have, they say its quite similar :smile: my italian teacher is actually spanish (he's some kind of languages genius, he speaks spanish, italian, english and german, I think he speaks french too but I'm not sure!)

English lit. Also my best subject :yep: I hope I go on to do it at uni...
english lit > all other subjects ever

i'm the same as greatleysteg, it was only ever me and one other girl doing all the talking during AS... maybe it will be different this year, i seem to have a bigger and louder class.

Greatleysteg
...We did great modules, too - Death of a Salesman, King Lear, The Picture of Dorian Gray + Seamus Heaney poems, Metaphysical Poets, Doctor Faustus, and Catcher in the Rye + Lord of the Flies.

JEALOUS. i got stuck with an utterly crap kate chopin book. i get to do dr faustus this year though :woo: ahhh i love WJEC.
d123

I have a teacher like that! It's crazy :p: She is Italian and speaks Italian (:p:) Spanish, French and English! Ah! I couldn't cope :p:
Reply 45
So far Maths and Economics, although the workload for Maths is way toooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Physics is just difficult.

English Lit, I have no clue why I picked it honestly, I think I was drunk.
Law. Law is super easy for me and it's interesting.
English Language :love:
I like all the subjects so far, they're interesting in their own way. But so far, I'd say history or chemistry :yep:
-atm
i've just started yr 12.[i've been there 6 days all in all] and i've got to say i love physics , but i'm dislikng eng lit and biology which were always my fave subject. Whats up with that? :tongue:
*confusion*

and chem <3
Classics! :yep:
Further Maths... Yes, I know its a little (understatement of the century here) geeky, but it really is so interesting! And the lessons are fast paced which stops me from getting bored :-)
T-o dore
hmmm. history - the tudors. amazing teacher and very interesting

Ditto, I loved that course, finished it now though :frown:
Reply 53
Biology and Psychology!
Can't decided which one, they're both so interesting!!
Reply 54
chemistry is so hard right now :frown: i know it gets harder but because of lack of understanding does it get more understandable?? A/S btw :smile:
Biology! :love:
economics ftw :biggrin:
geography definately and drama
Either Psychology or English Lit.
Reply 59
Economics
thought it was hard Interesting

Latest