Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I know, it's not fair!

I'm hoping for Bloc Party playing. That would make me happy:biggrin:

Well in an ideal world it would be Muse, but the odds of that happening are a billion to one methinks!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I think Muse would be a little bit expensive...
Reply 3
alex-hs
I think Muse would be a little bit expensive...

Hence the billion to one odds
Reply 4
Bloc party?

Can't we have a good band instead? :biggrin: :wink:

Maybe a little Hot Chip or even better, Rihanna?
Reply 5
lol as if there going to have a big name band, someone stupid like the young knives, guillimots or some shight..anyways i find it annoying that a majority of the events are fancy dress! theres only so much i can do..are you guys going to every event? i wanna stay in some times, i hope im not the only one
Reply 6
Well we can't go to every event cos some of them are just for certain halls - I'd like to go to Cadbury world but think I have registrations on during the day..? Must check the timetable...

Definitely looking forward to crap/potentially good comedy night, along with a couple of other things - I suppose I'll probs know more when I'm actually there, though :smile:
I thought the Week One party was pretty tat to be honest last year, hence me not remembering much of it.

Broadgate's Rave Night ruled all.
Reply 8

Bloc Party would be fantasmical.

Muse even better, but I'm pretty sure that's impossible XD

The suspense is kinda killing me here. I was all excited when it got to Sunday cause I was refreshing as they updated the days and then... nothing. Lol
Not gonna happen. The big draw last year were The Twang. :/
Reply 10

Haha, who are the Twang?
I won't hold my hopes up, then. Should still be good, anyway.
Full line-up:

The Twang, New Young Pony Club, Good Shoes, Blood Red Shoes, Shy FX, The Rumble Strips, Freestyle, Mr Hudson & The Library, Grooverider, Jehst, The Freaks, Look See Proof, Bass Clef, DJ Hal, Kids in Tracksuits, Jeet, Reggie Yates, Fat Lady Singh, Ltd Edition, Transit Mafia, Hardcordian, Gentlemans Dub Club, The Hizatron, Tcutts and Snigger

They're a pretty rubbish indie band. I'd be surprised if they managed to get anyone better this year as the "big name" act.
Reply 12
I hope they do but it's highly unlikely -ooh i just wanna know!
Can't wait for some of the fancy dresses, especially with the medics. Hoping there will be some hot new doctors around!
Reply 13
Christian_j
Well we can't go to every event cos some of them are just for certain halls - I'd like to go to Cadbury world but think I have registrations on during the day..? Must check the timetable...

Definitely looking forward to crap/potentially good comedy night, along with a couple of other things - I suppose I'll probs know more when I'm actually there, though :smile:
Looking at my timetable given to me by my department, im booked up from 10 to 4 and 9 to 3 on the first and second fresher’s day. Then on the fourth teaching supposedly begins. Will i get to even experience week one :rolleyes:
Welcome to studentdom. Learn the art of getting smashed the night before and going to lectures on three hours sleep and you'll get by just fine.
Reply 15
Erzan
Looking at my timetable given to me by my department, im booked up from 10 to 4 and 9 to 3 on the first and second fresher’s day. Then on the fourth teaching supposedly begins. Will i get to even experience week one :rolleyes:

Invest in some proplus.
Reply 16
I heard a rumour about it being Reverend & The Makers...

And I don't think I have any lectures in Week One so :biggrin:
Reply 17
reverend & the makers are great :biggrin:

does anyone know when they will tell us about sunday?
Reply 18
Saturday night? Hehe
Reply 19
Heh, in my first year we had The Automatic.

Latest

Trending

Trending