The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
pipkinlove
Aww bless you, you click the two pairs of hands in the right hand corner of whatever of the post of the person you want to rep.

And yes on TSR you will wonder whether you are in a forum or a time machine.

People are morons, I've made sure to rep you as well!:smile:
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Knudsen
People are morons, I've made sure to rep you as well!:smile:

The St Andrews forum is so dead.
RamocitoMorales
The St Andrews forum is so dead.

RamocitoMorales,

Were there any other questions you had then?
Reply 123
Dead? I don't think so!
Reply 124
Well seeing as this thread is about Applying to St. Andrews... Was wondering, I'm applying and i got ABBB at AS in chem, human bio, maths and app sci...dropped App sci and picked up Further Maths AS...Dunno how im going to do hopefully atleast a B, i got an A in AS math.

Applying for chemistry. I was told my predictions would be my AS-levels, would it make much difference if i asked my tutors to make it AAA?..I was 3 marks of in Bio and 11 in Chem, going to fix them with resits in Jan. Every little helps as the saying goes?
Oxy
Well seeing as this thread is about Applying to St. Andrews... Was wondering, I'm applying and i got ABBB at AS in chem, human bio, maths and app sci...dropped App sci and picked up Further Maths AS...Dunno how im going to do hopefully atleast a B, i got an A in AS math.

Applying for chemistry. I was told my predictions would be my AS-levels, would it make much difference if i asked my tutors to make it AAA?..I was 3 marks of in Bio and 11 in Chem, going to fix them with resits in Jan. Every little helps as the saying goes?

You could convince them to predict another A or two, I did for English, but all in all it comes down to whether your teacher thinks you're capable. ABB at AS would be fine if you're predicted an A for one of the Bs (well, that's if I was an admissions tutor).
Reply 126
necessarily benevolent
You could convince them to predict another A or two, I did for English, but all in all it comes down to whether your teacher thinks you're capable. ABB at AS would be fine if you're predicted an A for one of the Bs (well, that's if I was an admissions tutor).

I can deffinetly do it, If i cant in Chem then i have no hope of doing them AEA in chemistry :tongue:..Hopefully i should get my predictions to AAA. That should be enough:woo:

But im deffeintly capable of getting them in all 3 subjects:cool:
Oxy
I can deffinetly do it, If i cant in Chem then i have no hope of doing them AEA in chemistry :tongue:..Hopefully i should get my predictions to AAA. That should be enough:woo:

But im deffeintly capable of getting them in all 3 subjects:cool:

Basically just do what chavs do. You know, pretend not to be geeky yet the first thing you do when you get home is go on MSN and Facebook while working your arse off at school work. Have you ever wondered why chavs always get As? You now know. :p:
necessarily benevolent
Basically just do what chavs do. You know, pretend not to be geeky yet the first thing you do when you get home is go on MSN and Facebook while working your arse off at school work. Have you ever wondered why chavs always get As? You now know. :p:

Chavs at your school get As? :confused: What bizarro world do you live in and does everyone have a goatee? :eek:
Reply 129
necessarily benevolent

That is actaully what i do, but im not a chav nor do i talk to many people.
Jormungandr
Chavs at your school get As? :confused: What bizarro world do you live in and does everyone have a goatee? :eek:

Surprisingly yes. People who seem like idiots and take drugs every weekend get straight As.
Reply 131
necessarily benevolent
Surprisingly yes. People who seem like idiots and take drugs every weekend get straight As.

You go to a weird School, all the Chavs at my college do cooking. Other than that the rest aren't chavs.:woo:
I was just wondering if anyone here could help me...

I'm looking to do Chemistry at St.Andrews and I'd like to know what kind of offers they give out.
If you're an English student, then what offers did you get to study Chemistry or Pharmacy?
Did they give you offers for 2nd year entry only?
And do they have many places?

Thank you :smile:
Reply 133
lucyhol1012
I was just wondering if anyone here could help me...

I'm looking to do Chemistry at St.Andrews and I'd like to know what kind of offers they give out.
If you're an English student, then what offers did you get to study Chemistry or Pharmacy?
Did they give you offers for 2nd year entry only?
And do they have many places?

Thank you :smile:

ABB for chemistry, AAB for 2nd year (apply for first year then if u get the grades just ask to get moved into 2nd year). No they dont give u offers for 2nd year only...but they can if u ask.

It's my first choice too :smile:
Oxy
ABB for chemistry, AAB for 2nd year (apply for first year then if u get the grades just ask to get moved into 2nd year). No they dont give u offers for 2nd year only...but they can if u ask.

It's my first choice too :smile:

Thanks :smile: I really like it. I'm going to the open day on the 29th :smile:
I haven't quite worked out all my back ups yet though.
The Chemistry department is meant to be realllllyy good!
Reply 135
lucyhol1012
Thanks :smile: I really like it. I'm going to the open day on the 29th :smile:
I haven't quite worked out all my back ups yet though.
The Chemistry department is meant to be realllllyy good!

Haha same, im going on the 29th too with my gf :smile:. visiting the biology department too hehe. My backup is Edinburgh though i will be really gutted if i dont get an Offer from St. As

Latest

Trending

Trending