The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

how likely am i to be transferred?

hi

i applied for catered in gilbert murray 2nd choice john foster and i got cated in GMS. only im a vegetarian who doesn't eat a heap of vegetables - im really fussy, i got ill and had a heap of food intolerances a while ago and im still cautious. im use to cooking for myself which is fine but im really worried about catered. especially as a few people have said it gets repetitive and their probably going to have a wider choice

i asked to be transferred, just wondering is this very likely? can't help noticing some people dont have any accomodation. ideally id like to move in the first few weeks as i don't want to enter a new hasll where everyones already friends
Reply 1
From what they told me there are no places at all. But you won't be the only one unhappy about accomodation, and there will be some drop outs, best bet is to ring them up often and ask or get on some kinda transfer list.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
There is a transfer list, but don't expect to hear anything for 2 weeks (but by all means badger them silly until then!!!). That's when they can tell who hasn't turned up/ who's dropped out after 3 days (like one of my flat mates).
Reply 3
Just fill out the transfer form. I went there in person to complain lol, and i fillwed out my transfer form on the spot. I wish i didn'tnow i don't really care too much! (got the coppice en-suite and self catered).

Latest

Trending

Trending