The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

jessholloway
Heyy =]

i was just wondering whether or not De Montfort University students can go to 'I Love Mondays @ Zanzibar' ?

also can DMU students go to the Universtiy of Leicester Student Union ... for nights such as Squids, Red Leicester and Mad-fer-it ?

i would be really grateful if someone could answer this for me please, thankyouu =]

x

Course you can! Expect a bit of banter though! I've been to all the usual DMU haunts including thier night at Liquid, Funky Penguin without problems and loved it!!
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 21
ah man i sooo cant wait for uni clubbing. sooo many girls everywhere haaaaaaaaaa
Can't believe I love mondays has stopped... still Hubba Bubba at Liquid will be awesome :biggrin:!
Reply 23
what kind of music are they gonna play at hubba bubba at liquid?
Dunno, same stuff as at Zanzi I assume, usual chart/pop/90s and then an Indie room? Or maybe Envy will stay as RnB...
Reply 25
sweetfloss
Can't believe I love mondays has stopped... still Hubba Bubba at Liquid will be awesome :biggrin:!

How could they? The cheeky monkeys.
Reply 26
Yeah what's happened to zanzibar mondays? Always good at the beginning of year when all the freshers are out...
jonzza
Yeah what's happened to zanzibar mondays? Always good at the beginning of year when all the freshers are out...

Apparently Liquid outbid them and bought the SUs sponsorship haha...
Reply 28
Lame. To be fair if its exactly the same just in Liquid it won't make much difference anyway. Although the lack of an 'indie' room will certainly put my housemates off.
Reply 29
The lack of indie room makes me sad too!
It will seem weird not going to Zanzi on a Monday but I suppose with all the Leicester lot in Liquid, it could be a good night out!

Latest

Trending

Trending