The Student Room Group
You could always phone your College after all the results have been sent out.

My letters say that "The University wide post date for all decision letters is the 30th of December".
Reply 2
Rudess
So, do you think they will send an email to inform overseas students whether they got an offer?

Mail from the UK to Mexico takes about 15 days or more!

Emma sent my interview accomodation confirmation all the way to China on 18th Nov. and my dad just called me a couple of days ago, telling me that they finally got it...... How fast it is :frown:

Oxford certainly sends email to overseas people, not sure about Cam... anyway, I can't log on my email box these days... is there anyone here also having a problem logging onto hotmail using BT wireless?
Reply 3
the admissions secretary at newnham sent details of interviews and stuff to overseas students by email this year. i'm not sure about decisions though. i expect practices vary from college to college.
Reply 4
They sent a rejection to a Malaysian applicant last year. Must have taken 14 days for the letter to get there.
naelse
the admissions secretary at newnham sent details of interviews and stuff to overseas students by email this year. i'm not sure about decisions though. i expect practices vary from college to college.

I got my interview details from trinity by email.
Reply 6
missgalaxy
I got my interview details from trinity by email.

Depends on the college really. I didn't get my interview details through e-mail. That just would piss me off totally. I know I'm a computer person, but I just love the idea of receiving letters, rather than something that's kind em... doesn't really exist. Anyway, most colleges, so I assume, sent e-mails notification to their applicants, provided they know their e-mail addresses, when they receive the application forms.
Camford
Depends on the college really. I didn't get my interview details through e-mail. That just would piss me off totally. I know I'm a computer person, but I just love the idea of receiving letters, rather than something that's kind em... doesn't really exist. Anyway, most colleges, so I assume, sent e-mails notification to their applicants, provided they know their e-mail addresses, when they receive the application forms.

I also got a letter.
Reply 8
Yeah, I got emails and letters for everything as well. I even got the SAQ as a Word file.

Let's hope it's the same for the decision.

Latest

Trending

Trending