The Student Room Group

wrong college deadline

I'm currently applying to Cambridge University, but it says that the deadline for the application is on the 15th of September.

http://www.ucas.com/students/apply/#

However, a page that talks about deadlines says this:

Applications for courses at Oxford/Cambridge, and for all medicine/dentistry/veterinary medicine and veterinary science courses, must be received at UCAS by 15 October 2008. The deadline for all other courses - except for Route B (Art & Design) - is 15 January 2009. The deadline for Route B courses is 24 March 2009. We will continue to process applications received after those dates until 30 June 2009 (11 June 2009 for Route B courses), but late applications will only be considered by the relevant universities if they still have vacancies for the course.

Does that mean that I have to turn in my application on the 15 of this month or next? I just want to make sure so I don't mess up.
Reply 1
The September date is the date from when you can actually send your application to Ucas. The October date is the date that Ucas have to have received your application by if you're applying to Oxford/Cambridge/Medicine/Vet.
Reply 2
I'm pretty sure it's 15th October; it was last year anyway :smile: ...
As far as I know, the Oxbridge application deadline is always 15th October, and it certainly was in 2006. Perhaps it's a typo on the UCAS site.
It says from 15 September

Latest

Trending

Trending