ok lets call it alchopops:yep:
Reply 5
Fighting gives you an adrenalin rush
Reply 6
dannielle
it was a term of phrase.
ok lets call it alchopops:yep:

i drink shandies!

Back to the post though, its called small penis syndrome! That is why they fight.
:wink:
Reply 7
Yeah exactly, some people have a habit of getting into trouble, starting fights when they drink. But i guess it depends who you drink with- the people I often go out with never get themselves into trouble. Haha maybe fall over or dance like idiots sometimes- but never fights
Most of the people who carry on like that are pussies and wouldn't last 10 seconds in the ring with a skilled fighter.
Reply 9
Idiots who can't handle their drink, you said it yourself.

However, I do endorse a good fist-fight on larger disagreements :thumbsup:

(well, actually, no I don't, but they're going to happen anyway..)
Reply 10
Tell em too take it up as a sport see how long they last!
Reply 11
dannielle
why is it when lads have a few shandies that all they
want to do is fight the world:s-smilie:
not saying all of them do but last night while at work
i honestly lost count how many fights & scuffles i witnessed
just because they cant hold their drink:mad:

one poor lad (quite fit too) ended up with a suspected
broken jaw for simply stepping on someones shoes by accident!
not exactly crime of the century right?:s-smilie:

What do you do? Bar work?

Anyway, most English men are losers.
I think it is hilarious because non of the guys who can fight ever feel the need to. So what you get is the guys who develop a 'hard' rep and think they are solid. They fight other guys with 'hard' reps who also can't find and therefore are completely clueless. Then the people who can't fight, nor do they want to, consider these guys 'hard' and therefore big them up.

These 'hard' guys normally have a group, so the guys who can fight don't really stand a chance because normally they have some friends who are the 'non hard, non fighters' which leads them to being in a situation where they normally do anything to avoid the fight. Because of this, these 'hard' guys don't get beaten up nearly as much as they would otherwise and just fuel this reputation even more.

Eventually, and this happens to every 'hard' lad, they hit somebody who truly does know how to fight but doesn't. They then end up in a situation where they are hilariously out of their depth and normally get beaten quite badly as their pride does not allow them to walk away. They may then go out and get their 'hard' mates to have a go to try and defend their rep, but really all this does is shows how weak they are individually.

Occasionally you get a group of people who know how to fight though. This is rare, but when it happens it's awsome. It's frankly a massacre.

'Hard' lads in a nutshell.
Reply 13
When drunk normally idiots

Without any influence its for the BUZZ
Reply 14
Obviously, they're compensating for something.
Reply 15
Lol shandies. Not even alcoholic is it?

Anyway, a lot of boys go into a fantasy world when they get drunk, in this world they're Mike Tyson.

Latest

Trending

Trending